How did the Arabs get through North Africa so fast in the 7th century

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep in mind that this Islamic "conquests" that we speak of was not a one size fits all campaign. In cases like Egypt they were welcomed because they had been under the domination and the oppression of the Byzantines. .

:usure:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
that's just to save face..and soften the fact their very culture/identity is a result of being conquered by/losing to arabs
Stop it, it doesn't soften shyt... it's common fukking sense. A bigger empire than the romans in about a century? I'm sorry were they using machine guns? Come on now.

btw you're saying different countries with different cultures all used the same story to soften shyt? Bullshyt. Read up about the Ethiopians and why they were cool w the arabs.. they both had beef with Persians... so there's different reasons why people would be accepting of them and their culture. You really thing shyt would've been that easy if everyone put up a fight? The Arabs number were very small at first compared to everyone else,their land was barren, etc, etc... all they had was poppin trade routes.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to answer the question the Islamist/arabs attacked North Africa when the region/peoples were undergoing a great decline(after the collapse of the Nile Valley Kingdoms) and used similar snake tactics as the European cacs whom won the trust of the native people of Amerikka by pretended to be peaceful nomads just looking to trade goods when infact they were scouting out there prey and waiting for the right time to pounce

native/pure berbers are black btw..unfortunately they are a minority for obvious reasons...most modern berbers are arab/European origin mutts whom descend from Islamist invaders from the mid east and European Roman/Greek colonist or slaved brought to the region during the Moorish rule of Europe

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it, it doesn't soften shyt... it's common fukking sense. A bigger empire than the romans in about a century? I'm sorry were they using machine guns? Come on now.

btw you're saying different countries with different cultures all used the same story to soften shyt? Bullshyt. Read up about the Ethiopians and why they were cool w the arabs.. they both had beef with Persians... so there's different reasons why people would be accepting of them and their culture. You really thing shyt would've been that easy if everyone put up a fight? The Arabs number were very small at first compared to everyone else,their land was barren, etc, etc... all they had was poppin trade routes.

yeah fabricating a story about willingly accepting conversion is a lot more digestible than admitting your ancestors were unable to resist the will of foreign invaders and thus surrendered to spare themselves.

Ethiopians are treated like slaves in arab countries..where are you getting this from?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yeah fabricating a story about willingly accepting conversion is a lot more digestible than admitting your ancestors were unable to resist the will of foreign invaders and thus surrendered to spare themselves.

Ethiopians are treated like slaves in arab countries..where are you getting this from?
you came in to make African's seem inferior... and to paint history as simplistic and least complicated as possible.

there's more to it than what you're saying.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
to answer the question the Islamist/arabs attacked North Africa when the region/peoples were undergoing a great decline(after the collapse of the Nile Valley Kingdoms) and used similar snake tactics as the European cacs whom won the trust of the native people of Amerikka by pretended to be peaceful nomads just looking to trade goods when infact they were scouting out there prey and waiting for the right time to pounce

native/pure berbers are black btw..unfortunately they are a minority for obvious reasons...most modern berbers are arab/European origin mutts whom descend from Islamist invaders from the mid east and European Roman/Greek colonist or slaved brought to the region during the Moorish rule of Europe

Stop it, instead of taking shyt from the horses mouth you're sitting here speculating about what may or may not have happened. They traded with these people before Islam, and the people who they traded with had bigger and mightier empires than the Arabs, they weren't the little isolated tribal groups you see on nat geo. So there goes your little theory.

I respect pan-africanists but I do not respect when they make shyt up and a lot of them have the habit of doing that. You can't superimpose what happened with European cacs and claim the same thing happened with the spread of Islam shyt was entirely different.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps

The only one fabricating shyt is you. So you're claiming millions of Africans are fabricating shyt and you have the truth. Your little narrative is the fabrication, it's not even a practical explanation of how they spread so fast. I'm sorry I think I'm gonna believe the Africans and not you.

Ethiopians are treated poorly in Saudi Arabia and Oman. Two saalafiist nations that the US supports, that's not all Arab countries. They also have terrible records of human rights abuses.. so now you're comparing modern day shyt to the past when Ethiopia was at it's peak... stop it slime. Once again you're superimposing shyt to make a point.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you came in to make African's seem inferior... and to paint history as simplistic and least complicated as possible.

there's more to it than what you're saying.

says the self loathing Uncle Bilal whom claims Africans readily accepted Islam with no hesitation cause it was much more advanced than their primitive traditional culture/religions:rolleyes:

....if Islam was as embraced by Africans as you claim there wouldn't have been any need for the arab/iranin led Islamic invasions/wars on the continent and the African to Islamic world slave trade wouldn't have been as wide scale or lasted as long..this is common sense

i'm sure it want make you feel any better being a muslim and all but blacks/Africans( ancient Kemites and Sabeans) had advanced thriving kingdoms whom conquered, civilized, and ruled over arab lands 1st and for just as long if not longer as arabs have dominated north and the Islamic africa

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
says the self loathing Uncle Bilal whom claims Africans readily accepted Islam with no hesitation cause it was much more advanced than their primitive traditional culture/religions:rolleyes:

....if Islam was as embraced by Africans as you claim there wouldn't have been any need for the arab/iranin led Islamic invasions/wars on the continent and the African to Islamic world slave trade wouldn't have been as wide scale or lasted as long..this is common sense

i'm sure it want make you feel any better being a muslim and all but blacks/Africans( ancient Kemites and Sabeans) had advanced thriving kingdoms whom conquered, civilized, and ruled over arab lands 1st and for just as long if not longer as arabs have dominated north and the Islamic africa
I think I was the first one to say African's weren't primitive.

Never said there were no wars. But since you say Uncle Bilal, lol, I guess we see that you aren't standing on the side of objectivity.

your second statement is disconnected.

You're lacking reading comprehension.... and really should chill out.

Peace.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only one fabricating shyt is you. So you're claiming millions of Africans are fabricating shyt and you have the truth. Your little narrative is the fabrication, it's not even a practical explanation of how they spread so fast. I'm sorry I think I'm gonna believe the Africans and not you.

Ethiopians are treated poorly in Saudi Arabia and Oman. Two saalafiist nations that the US supports, that's not all Arab countries. They also have terrible records of human rights abuses.. so now you're comparing modern day shyt to the past when Ethiopia was at it's peak... stop it slime. Once again you're superimposing shyt to make a point.

nah..what i'm saying is common knowledge whether you like it or not

so Lebanon, Yemen, Egypt, Libya, Palestine,Iraq,etc(which all have historical and modern examples of of arabs enslaving Ethiopians and other Africans)aren't an accurate example of the arab world general contempt for and haltered:usure: of africans

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I was the first one to say African's weren't primitive.

Never said there were no wars. But since you say Uncle Bilal, lol, I guess we see that you aren't standing on the side of objectivity.

your second statement is disconnected.

You're lacking reading comprehension.... and really should chill out.

Peace.

did you not imply Africans accepted islam cause they thought the a-rab mans religion was superior to their own?:what: i'm not surprised you don't want to touch my second statement cause it's contradicts your slave complex toward arabs:manny:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps

Everything you type is out of bitterness it seems. Your worldview is way too simplistic (black and white). Nobody said there wasn't hesitation, but for the most part there really wasn't. You really shoot yourself in the foot by claiming that these people were remnants of advanced and thriving kingdoms, only then to say that they were easily conquered by a group of people they were stronger than, had more resources than, and outnumbered. shyt does not make any kind of sense.

You also make it seem like arabs are some kind of race when it's just a culture and linguistic group, again another byproduct of your very simplistic worldview. There were also different groups of arabs, such as the first arabs whom you'd identify as black, then the red arabs whom came later. There was also the pre-islamic arabs whom engaged in slavery, the Islamic arabs who did not beleive in slavery and were told to mary their slaves and treat them as borthers/sisters. There were also the Islamic Arabs after the time of mohammed who had later split into sects, and who did not have a general consensus on everything, including slavery. Btw you probably do not know this since but the persians tried to hijack islam since the beginnign with buhkari and the Hadiths but that's an entirely different story. The persians had their own shyt going on.

As for slavery, there were already trade routes and there was already slavery. Some greedy arabs got together with other greedy non-arab tribesman and created the slave trade using pre-existing routes. Has nothing to do with being Arab, it has nothing to do with Islam and has everything to do with human nature and that's greed. Just because someone is a muslim doesn't mean they're not human and have no flaws. For some the temptation of riches is too great (see Saudi Arabia). Once again you secretly hope everything was simple on some black=good everyone else= bad shyt. Everyone was involved, just like today, when big money is involved people get together and do foul shyt.

A lot of the shyt you say only would make sense if this was preschool and you better beleive I'd take an Africans word over yours any day. Most muslims aren't even arab and most muslims go by the saying " the arabs were the first muslims because they needed islam the most", it ain't for no reason. So that whole softening of the blows shyt is bs, people are not excusing Arabs for shyt they've done but they recognize that it has nothing to do with Islam. They also recognize that shyt isn't really black and white.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
did you not imply Africans accepted islam cause they thought the a-rab mans religion was superior to their own?:what: i'm not surprised you don't want to touch my second statement cause it's contradicts your slave complex toward arabs:manny:
There really aren't any white arab or african historians that deny that much of African was converted without war.

Also, it was never about superiority in the beginning of Islam. You're just to basic to realize the landscape in those days. Those thousands of African tribes had no connection to one another... no loyalty, no unity, or singular identity. They weren't like... "yeaah, those tribes are black so they are with us." Some tribes traded more with different parts of Asia and the Mediterranean. There was an exchange of Cultures.

African groups that became Muslim were able to unite and dominate other regions because of two things --1)they were already some of the most advanced groups 2) they were able to unite under 1 banner, when they weren't able to do that previously.

Then after that... the black and brown Muslims travel up though Europe ; conquering a section over for hundreds of years.

You hating Muslims .... and confusing ideology with race is your issue not mine.

Peace.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
nah..what i'm saying is common knowledge whether you like it or not

so Lebanon, Yemen, Egypt, Libya, Palestine,Iraq,etc(which all have historical and modern examples of of arabs enslaving Ethiopians and other Africans)aren't an accurate example of the arab world general contempt for and haltered:usure: of africans
You know all of these countries had their own issues with Ethiopia BEFORE ISLAM right?? That's what's common knowledge. Stop your Bloddclott lying son and tryna make shyt real simple to prove your point because it's never simple breh, you really think it has to do with them being black it's because your obsessed with race and try to see everything along those lines. Once again tryna superimpose parts of history on top of others. It's funny though because this is an idea that was created by cacs not even that long ago and you got the majority of internet pan africans who don't fact check spitting this shyt.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
There really aren't any white arab or african historians that deny that much of African was converted without war.

Also, it was never about superiority in the beginning of Islam. You're just to basic to realize the landscape in those days. Those thousands of African tribes had no connection to one another... no loyalty, no unity, or singular identity. They weren't like... "yeaah, those tribes are black so they are with us." Some tribes traded more with different parts of Asia and the Mediterranean. There was an exchange of Cultures.

African groups that became Muslim were able to unite and dominate other regions because of two things --1)they were already some of the most advanced groups 2) they were able to unite under 1 banner, when they weren't able to do that previously.

Then after that... the black and brown Muslims travel up though Europe ; conquering a section over for hundreds of years.

You hating Muslims .... and confusing ideology with race is your issue not mine.

Peace.

exactly not all these tribes and kingdoms were connected and a lot of them didn't even like each other. With no concept of race how the fukk would they all unite under race to fight off someone else? People united under culture, language, and ideology but you got a lot of these angry and bitter cats tryna make everything racial even history. These differnt tribes didn't even speak the same languages. Whereas united under Islam a lot of different nations all adopted the arabic language (and this is what creates arabs not race).

Ya man prolly doesn't even know that at one point Saudi and Yemen (all of it was yemen at the time) fukked with Ethiopia heavy in order to defeat the persians (Iraq/Iran) (whom the Ethiopians already had beef with bc of the byzantines)