Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
clearly...

he juked my post/questions like a running back

typed some incoherent innuendo; then dropped a pac video

deadmanny.png
you said "mixing faith with knowledge is incomprehensible".

I made the correct statement that someone who says "mixing faith with knowledge is incomprehensible".... must not know anything about Africa, Europe, South America, North America, or Asia.

I would like to add... that they probably know nothing about science, technology, history... and are probably ignorant in general.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you said "mixing faith with knowledge is incomprehensible".

I made the correct statement that someone who says "mixing faith with knowledge is incomprehensible".... must not know anything about Africa, Europe, South America, North America, or Asia.

I would like to add... that they probably know nothing about science, technology, history... and are probably ignorant in general.

dont you just hate when someone picks and chooses what part of your post to reply to

you'd be a great politician

the only reference point I can take from this, is the long range weapons. which I'd need you to elaborate on

you cite algeria (which isn't below the north btw) had an advanced military, so where there any battles there at all?

and this sums up your participation in this thread. Mixing faith with knowledge is incomprehensible

how you gonna not reply to the question(s), but reply to the part that wasnt a question

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It's like you guys just realized for the first time the majority of groups aren't pure, and that in fact a small minority on the planet can claim they are. Small Bantu, nordic and far east asian regions can. :pachaha:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dont you just hate when someone picks and chooses what part of your post to reply to

how you gonna not reply to the question(s), but reply to the part that wasnt a question
I would think you would want me to address how ignorant you seem by making that statement first. knowledge and belief.

Also, after all these pages... you're really not interested in answers. I'll tell you about battles involving algeria, then you will ask some other random shyt...

for example...
Me: yeah they had battles.. right in algeria. In Algeria pre Islam they practiced pagan , Christians and traditional african religions. There were battles long before Islam existed. Today most people are Islamic.
The original people there- were fighting tribe to tribe... but were eventually conquered by an Islam invasion and war. Prior to Islam.. it seems that these people put up little resistance to takeovers n shyt as they were pagan and disconnected... Jews, Christians or whoever could just roll in.
The berber Muslims resisted everything Post-Islam, plus they combined their Islam practices with their berber traditions. Gave the French trouble... and The French knew that Islam was a main reason for the resistance due to not wanting cac non muslims to control u... and unity. ..
SO the French CAC banned everything Islamic because that was the only way to control these Africans.... Meetings, no weapons, can't leave ur home, can't be a citizen - IF you didn't say u I'm Not Muslim- which during that time (ironically) in Algeria was = to c00ning.
Eventually these black and brown people fought in the Algeria War of independence... because of the Frenches discrimination against Islam and overall imperialistic cacerism.

You: The black man invented french fries... so how do you explain how the A-rats tricked the simple-minded backward africans into tap dancing for peanuts.

Me: you're madd ignorant, homie.

Anyway... I'm not sure what the original people there looked like... I think they were black now they look like

0acomdzfemmesi.jpg

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A little less cryptic, breh...
no i don't feel conflicted because I don't believe that all blacks have to be Muslim, or Christian, or Athiest.. or tradition african pagan, or anything.....

I think that your belief is a personal decision... and you can be loyal to your people regardless of all this shyt.

I think that only the ignorant try to divide people based on petty shyt.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
i must have u mixed up.

you're not Indian? who am I thinking of then?

People who are familiar with me know I'm muslim from :hamster: my username was onedeen over there. I just don't involve myself much with the Islam vs everybody debates anymore because really, what's the point.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
People who are familiar with me know I'm muslim from :hamster: my username was onedeen over there. I just don't involve myself much with the Islam vs everybody debates anymore because really, what's the point.
:ohhh: didn't know u were onedeen.. I would have viewed some of ur post differently if I would have knew you were Muslim

and ur right there's no point.. but people who aren't ignorantly anti-islam , also view the threads... so correct the misinformation.

elias1

Rookie
Daps
From the way they style their hair to the way they dress and live, the Karrayyu can be considered in many ways the most ancient Oromo stock. While the other Oromo mixed with other groups, one could argue the Karrayyu have kept to themselves. To me they are the most representative of what the ancient East African stock probably looked like. The people that ended up ruling Egypt and the rest of the Horn.

There is nothing that makes Karrayyus any more unique than the Afars and the Isse Somalis they settle next to. In fact the Karrayu look almost identical to both the Afar and Isse Somali and are likely assimilated Afars that the Oromos have incorporated. By the way a lot of the Karrayyus you posted are Afars lol

The oldest Oromos are the Borana, all oromos trace their origin to Bale and Borana region of Southern Ethiopia. Borana people also still follow the ancient Waaqeffannaa religion which most Cushytics used to follow before Islam/Christianity.

Also all lowland Cushytic pastoralists look alike. Starting from the Bejas of S.Egypt/Sudan/Eritrea to the Afars of Djibouti/Ethiopia to the Somalis and ending with the Borana oromos of Southern Ethiopia/northern Kenya.

Oromos are the largest ethnic group in the horn and as such you could say they encompass almost all the diversity found among horn Africans. Oromos border Somalis, they live with Amharas, with Gurages, with Afars, omotic groups like the Wolayta etc you get the picture.

Traditional Bejas:

Traditional Afars:

Traditional Somalis:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like the pics. should've added chief keef just for the sake of it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is nothing that makes Karrayyus any more unique than the Afars and the Isse Somalis they settle next to. In fact the Karrayu look almost identical to both the Afar and Isse Somali and are likely assimilated Afars that the Oromos have incorporated. By the way a lot of the Karrayyus you posted are Afars lol

The oldest Oromos are the Borana, all oromos trace their origin to Bale and Borana region of Southern Ethiopia. Borana people also still follow the ancient Waaqeffannaa religion which most Cushytics used to follow before Islam/Christianity.

Also all lowland Cushytic pastoralists look alike. Starting from the Bejas of S.Egypt/Sudan/Eritrea to the Afars of Djibouti/Ethiopia to the Somalis and ending with the Borana oromos of Southern Ethiopia/northern Kenya.

Oromos are the largest ethnic group in the horn and as such you could say they encompass almost all the diversity found among horn Africans. Oromos border Somalis, they live with Amharas, with Gurages, with Afars, omotic groups like the Wolayta etc you get the picture.

Traditional Bejas:

Traditional Afars:

Traditional Somalis:

great post

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what? LOL i don't get the big deal about agreeing with a muslim on something. What he said is also true... there was no forced conversion going on like that in that area. One can go to Africa themselves and ask and locals will tell you straight up they intermarried. People were attracted to the faith, if they would've put up a fight things could've never moved that fast.

that's just to save face..and soften the fact their very culture/identity is a result of being conquered by/losing to arabs