How did Nicole get away with quoting a racist like Winston Churchill?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I'm not even gonna continue with this crap since all the cacs, tranny lovers and fakkets of tlr out in full force defending loser phony ass, fake ass lawyer, fake loser ass blood (you got no props from me bragging about that shyt).

If the mods bush (probably will) this thread, I don't even care because they phonies also, punk-ass telling me how there's no such thing as " favoritism" on this forum, ha what damn joke.

It's funny how lately this poster been aligning with the same people it didn't like months ago but now all lovey-dovey with them??? Gtfoh, Ya damn phony.

Don't tag me because I don't talk with racist quoting phonies. Anything coming from you is VOID from now on, GOMFYDP!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How do you feel about a Reparations Agenda, OP since you seem to be concerned with the subject of "blackness"..
:comeon:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/mak...-promise-of-reparations.698490/#post-33715808
A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry in the United States
an excerpt related to the subject above
"Here is how the American slave-breeding industry worked, according to the Sublettes: Some states (most importantly Virginia) produced slaves as their main domestic crop. The price of slaves was anchored by industry in other states that consumed slaves in the production of rice and sugar, and constant territorial expansion. As long as the slave power continued to grow, breeders could literally bank on future demand and increasing prices. That made slaves not just a commodity, but the closest thing to money that white breeders had. It’s hard to quantify just how valuable people were as commodities, but the Sublettes try to convey it: By a conservative estimate, in 1860 the total value of American slaves was $4 billion, far more than the gold and silver then circulating nationally ($228.3 million, “most of it in the North,” the authors add), total currency ($435.4 million), and even the value of the South’s total farmland ($1.92 billion). Slaves were, to slavers, worth more than everything else they could imagine combined.

"Because slaves were property, Southern slave owners could mortgage them to banks and then the banks could package the mortgages into bonds and sell the bonds to anyone anywhere in the world, even where slavery was illegal.

In the 1830s, powerful Southern slaveowners wanted to import capital into their states so they could buy more slaves. They came up with a new, two-part idea: mortgaging slaves; and then turning the mortgages into bonds that could be marketed all over the world."

"American planters organized new banks, usually in new states like Mississippi and Louisiana. Drawing up lists of slaves for collateral, the planters then mortgaged them to the banks they had created, enabling themselves to buy additional slaves to expand cotton production. To provide capital for those loans, the banks sold bonds to investors from around the globe — London, New York, Amsterdam, Paris. The bond buyers, many of whom lived in countries where slavery was illegal, didn’t own individual slaves — just bonds backed by their value. Planters’ mortgage payments paid the interest and the principle on these bond payments. Enslaved human beings had been, in modern financial lingo, “securitized.”

Slave-backed securities. My stomach is turning again"

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
yes....
the whole point is exposing how dumb the argument is
:beli:

but thats false equivalency.

using a language isn't the same as how you use a language.

nicole didn't choose to speak english, but she did choose to quote a white supremacist.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh look.. I also watch Documentaries. Care to quote me on this, as well, OP??
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/doc...-in-business-video-link.708231/#post-33691922
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/afr...story-writers-etc.699578/page-2#post-33591229
courtesy of @Tim Dripcan
Book for the list:
9780767915472_p0_v4_s550x406.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The same set of usernames from the thread in the OP and the WOAT thread.. oh how surprising that they created yet another thread about me when the outcome didn't go as expected. Bandwagon Brigade sounding off...as much as the mods participate in the thread fukkery, if there was any facts or issues to suggest that I'm not who I'm about or anything to "expose" - that would have been addressed a long time ago.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
as far as facts, the original source of the quote is from this IG page - "Alux" , I think that's where it's from. That is a luxury brand site. I'm not searching back over this bullshyt.
ALUX.COM (@alux) • Instagram photos and videos
This is an example of the types of quotes they post on that IG page - so no, I wasn't paying attention to the damn author when I embedded it.

They always post quotes about motivation and being money minded, tips , facts, wealth building etc. they discuss topics ranging from this

to this

to this

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The poster already got WOAT and ethered by Ugo Ogugwa
Thecoli has done its job now we need to move on :yeshrug:
and yet here we are, with the continued obsession over me, a random poster despite the continuous threads created since 2018:comeon:carried over into 2020 :comeon:Because if it really had an affect, you wouldn't still be having temper tantrums on threads or feeling the need to comment about me. At all.

if "the coli"'s affected did their "job" I wouldn't be here at all and there wouldn't be this half ass attempt at yet ANOTHER thread reach on behalf of my name that still goes unsubstantiated and not backed up because it serves no purpose. The targeting just further proves that there's nothing to expose other than your hurt feelings. Never any facts, proof or evidence to suggest any types of fraudulence. Not my fault if you harbor resentment over an exchange of words via the internet on a Friday afternoon.
:unimpressed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not even gonna continue with this crap
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:dead::dead::dead::dead:
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:
Nahhhh faggit, your thread backfired and didn't go how you thought it would. Just like they always do
:camby::camby:
and once AGAIN, when there's actual PROOF, FACTS, EVIDENCE that counter your narrative, yall go run and hide like the fukkin cowards that you are instead of owning up to your own shyt. Now go run, like my good little troll thread instigator and do productive shyt.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:dead::dead::dead::dead:
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:
Nahhhh faggit, your thread backfired and didn't go how you thought it would. Just like they always do
:camby::camby:
No, my thread didn't backfire because I exposed you as a phony posting Winston Churchill quotes and like I said I don't give a damn if his quote was about raindrops dropping in the forest. That was unacceptable quoting anything from that man regardless, all your flunkies came out in defense mode to save your clown ass.

You're a damn phony militant hypocrite.

Not to mention a scary-ass and you know why because you don't want it. Stop quoting me and posting in my threads cause I have nothing else to say to your ass!!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No, my thread didn't backfire because I exposed you as a phony posting Winston Churchill quotes and like I said I don't give a damn if his quote was about raindrops dropping in the forest. That was unacceptable quoting anything from that man regardless, all your flunkies came out in defense mode to save your clown ass.

You're a damn phony militant hypocrite.

Not to mention a scary-ass and you know why because you don't want it. Stop quoting me and posting in my threads cause I have nothing else to say to your ass!!
DUDE stfu, Don't nobody care about your one man personal vendettas in here... go find something else the fuk to do. This shyt is pathetic as fuk that's why no one is running with you. You ran with one IG post off a made for coli tv fukkery thread, that wasn't serious in the first place and act like you were running with shyt against all the actual valid quotes, books, notes. words that I post up in the educational part of the forum and in here. I post up 1 IG quote and 5000 other quotes on Malcolm X, Fred Hampton, Frances Cress Welsing, Khalid Muhammad, posts up about black women that support black men from my twitter feed.. but that's what you run with.
:stopitslime::deadrose:
I visualize yall actually scanning through 12,000 K posts from me and finding the 1 that you find objectionable - just like you did with the other quote. lmaoffff. and try to run that 1 quote into the ground. Meanwhile your own entire post history is suspect as fuk.
The last time that I quoted you directly was December of last year. :deadmanny:I've been ignoring you dummy which is the reason why you're even more angry because I'm not giving you the type of time that you want. The more I ignore, the more heated you became. But when no one ran with this dumb shyt, you back down. When I presented facts against your dramatic outtakes and rants, you backed down quick as fukkkkk.
:mjlol:
Now you're still mad and you didn't resolve shyt, learn the hard way, ole "stick your tongue out and point your middle finger when you can't get your way" head ass.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OP is searching my IG and Twitter feed as this concludes .. for dirt :ooh::ooh:
---- a few moments later.. disclaimer: this is not me in the video below OP,:whoa: I am not in this video twerking and twirling just in case bc I know you need material as you research my twitter and IG timeline :whoa: Don't create any threads where I was showing my whole ass in the DR bc I know how you need intel to support your thread reaches.
It just happened to be in my feed as I was scrolling, it's not me:damn::damn:

Daps
Reppin
DUDE stfu, Don't nobody care about your one man personal vendettas in here... go find something else the fuk to do. This shyt is pathetic as fuk that's why no one is running with you. You ran with one IG post off a made for coli tv fukkery thread, that wasn't serious in the first place and act like you were running with shyt against all the actual valid quotes, books, notes. words that I post up in the educational part of the forum and in here. I post up 1 IG quote and 5000 other quotes on Malcolm X, Fred Hampton, Frances Cress Welsing, Khalid Muhammad, posts up about black women that support black men from my twitter feed.. but that's what you run with.
:stopitslime::deadrose:
I visualize yall actually scanning through 12,000 K posts from me and finding the 1 that you find objectionable - just like you did with the other quote. lmaoffff. and try to run that 1 quote into the ground. Meanwhile your own entire post history is suspect as fuk.
The last time that I quoted you directly was December of last year. :deadmanny:I've been ignoring you dummy which is the reason why you're even more angry because I'm not giving you the type of time that you want. The more I ignore, the more heated you became. But when no one ran with this dumb shyt, you back down. When I presented facts against your dramatic outtakes and rants, you backed down quick as fukkkkk.
:mjlol:
Now you're still mad and you didn't resolve shyt, learn the hard way, ole "stick your tongue out and point your middle finger when you can't get your way" head ass.

Didn't read.

Are you done? I have things do to now.

STOP QUOTING ME & GET/STAY OUT MY THREADS. BYE.