How did Nicole get away with quoting a racist like Winston Churchill?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
For anyone interested, I also post and put threads in The Root- it would be nice to get more engagement over in that part of the forum but for some reason - these types of fukkery threads get the most attention..OP can you post these in your original subject, as well.
:mjgrin::comeon:
hmmmmm.. I never see the same names in threads that actually merit and educated response on topics relevant to the community.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fred-hampton-and-mark-clark-in-remembrance.748139/#post-35814210

https://activistmarkclark.org/
Welcome to the Official Mark Clark Website honoring my brother Defense Captain Mark Clark and Chairman Fred Hampton of the Black Panther Party.

ON DECEMBER 4TH, 1969, BLACK PANTHER LEADERS DEFENSE CAPTAIN MARK CLARK FROM PEORIA, ILLINOIS AND CHAIRMAN FRED HAMPTON OF CHICAGO WERE ASSASSINATED BY THE CHICAGO POLICE— UNDER THE DIRECT ORDER OF FORMER FBI DIRECTOR J. EDGAR HOOVER USING A COUNTER INTELLIGENCE PROGRAM CALLED COINTELPRO.

In political science, a revolution (Latin: revolution, means “a turn around”. We believe a REVOLUTION has already begun in the hearts and minds of people all around the world. These are the ones who have begun to understand that this battle is not about Whites verses Blacks or vice-versa: This battle is against a System of White Supremacy that seeks to create Injustice by undermining the inherent inalienable rights of ALL people.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It's crazy, let another poster talk about meeting up to throw hands they've already hit you 3 warning points...

Yet that poster can go around verbally abusing posters and making threats with ease, smh I don't why the staff acts so scary & soft when it comes to that person.

Every Kingdom needs a Cerberus, Fafnir or Fenris at the gates:wow:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh look, I even asked the question of why black history topics and threads rarely move around here. Dated October 18, 2019
:comeon:and once again, OP won't post this "quote" or answer why he's absent from such discussions
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bal...y-any-black-leader-ever.739328/#post-35278887
Amazing how much his speeches are still relevant and impactful in present day. The people that really need to hear this are never the ones that listen. That's why these threads stay so quiet.. unfortunately. Growing up, these speeches were played in my house so it's almost secondary nature. A result of indoctrination and education.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I started a thread about Juneteeth in June of 2019
once again, no reacts
:stopitslime::comeon:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/juneteenth-events-local-areas.710696/#post-33755722
A few people asked for a listing of Juneteeth Day Events going on in their locales, so I thought to create this thread as a reference to have for any events, meet ups, commemorations, area happenings etc. I'm posting up for DMV and NYC, but if anyone wants to include other areas, feel free to add on.

Background:
Juneteenth is the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States.

From its Galveston, Texas origin in 1865, the observance of June 19th as the African American Emancipation Day has spread across the United States and beyond.

Today Juneteenth commemorates African American freedom and emphasizes education and achievement. It is a day, a week, and in some areas a month marked with celebrations, guest speakers, picnics and family gatherings. It is a time for reflection and rejoicing. It is a time for assessment, self-improvement and for planning the future. Its growing popularity signifies a level of maturity and dignity in America long over due. In cities across the country, people of all races, nationalities and religions are joining hands to truthfully acknowledge a period in our history that shaped and continues to influence our society today.

Juneteenth World Wide Celebration

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Are you reading any books, OP or do you only have time waiting and watching for me to speak or sound off so that you pick what to discuss??:comeon:
Never see you in this thread either. Are you going to add this to my quote ratio or nah??
:unimpressed:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...eading-right-now.312720/page-53#post-33723801

@longhairedchef
groundbreaking, must-read history demonstrating that America's economic supremacy was built on the backs of slaves

Americans tend to cast slavery as a pre-modern institution -- the nation's original sin, perhaps, but isolated in time and divorced from America's later success. But to do so robs the millions who suffered in bondage of their full legacy. As historian Edward E. Baptist reveals in the prizewinning The Half Has Never Been Told, the expansion of slavery in the first eight decades after American independence drove the evolution and modernization of the United States. In the span of a single lifetime, the South grew from a narrow coastal strip of worn-out tobacco plantations to a continental cotton empire, and the United States grew into a modern, industrial, and capitalist economy.
51FKgRLs2TL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg