How did Nicole get away with quoting a racist like Winston Churchill?

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
as far as facts, the original source of the quote is from this IG page - "Alux" , I think that's where it's from. That is a luxury brand site. I'm not searching back over this bullshyt.
ALUX.COM (@alux) • Instagram photos and videos
This is an example of the types of quotes they post on that IG page - so no, I wasn't paying attention to the damn author when I embedded it.

now he's posting the trump tower?

lmfaoooo

i gotta say, you're not doing a good job of hiding your alt-right sympathies itt, ed.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
now he's posting the trump tower?

lmfaoooo

i gotta say, you're not doing a good job of hiding your alt-right sympathies itt, ed.
awwwwww... you try so hard....
alt-right for showing a shadow of NY building in the background of an IG post that I didn't create myself, from an IG site that if you really scanned is a wealth management and business site for entrepreneurship and career opportunities. But what you said though.
LMAOFFFFFFF... you really looked at that post hard to see that. :laff::laff::laff::laff:
But just conveniently ignore all the other posts that I post research and notes on.
:dead::dead:
We better stop posting on the coli :lupe: there is a white background that we use, on grayscale and the owner is from Brooklyn which is next to Manhattan, where the Trump Towers are located and the Twin Towers were destroyed in Manhattan... imagine the racial implications
:damn::damn:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Didn't read.

Are you done? I have things do to now.

STOP QUOTING ME & GET/STAY OUT MY THREADS. BYE.
Imagine being a supposedly grown black man and signing out all sassy and sussified with "bye"
:hhh:
Directed a thread about me and tried to stir up some shyt by repeatedly coli quoting me.
You made this thread about me though :dwillhuh::skip:It's MY THREAD NOW :mjlit:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif
798cde29ba2f932fec8a2fd72fa7d936b9e0522f.gifv

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime: First of all, I didn't tag you for a reason and that reason was because I didn't want you in here. Bye, stop quoting me.
:jbhmm:Didn't want me in here but posted my name in the thread title, quoted me repeatedly in said thread, posted up one quote and content from a fukkery thread that also has my name on it.. Repeatedly quoted me in a whole other thread directly. But because I wasn't responding to you directly in that thread, you went to create this thread for attention. But you didn't want the person named in same thread (i.e. me) in your own thread.
:leostare:
86183.gif

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
awwwwww... you try so hard....
alt-right for showing a shadow of NY building in the background of an IG post that I didn't create myself, from an IG site that if you really scanned is a wealth management and business site for entrepreneurship and career opportunities. But what you said though.
LMAOFFFFFFF... you really looked at that post hard to see that. :laff::laff::laff::laff:
But just conveniently ignore all the other posts that I post research and notes on.
:dead::dead:
We better stop posting on the coli :lupe: there is a white background that we use, on grayscale and the owner is from Brooklyn which is next to Manhattan, where the Trump Towers are located and the Twin Towers were destroyed in Manhattan... imagine the racial implications
:damn::damn:

notice she didn't deny being an alt-right white supremacist anywhere in this post...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime: First of all, I didn't tag you for a reason and that reason was because I didn't want you in here. Bye, stop quoting me.
you've been quoting and tagging me for WEEEKSSSS :deadmanny::deadmanny:
I haven't responded to any of your shyt. Mentally unhinged as fuk. Getting this homotional over me
:dahell::mjlol:
Definitely not Nicole, because I don't need a loud obnoxious big mouth yelling & screaming at the judge/prosecutors.

The type of lawyer you choose can either help or worsen your situation, a loud big mouth isn't gonna convince a judge nor the jurors of anything, all that's gonna do is create more problems in the courtroom.

For example, I need a lawyer that can speak/convince the judge that I'm a changed person, etc, not someone who thinks arrogantly shouting at everyone will enforce a win in my favor.

:umad:

Nicole0416
Whatever the fukk ever, we're both from NYC trust me I got connections to find you & beat your ass :umad: or better yet if you're truly a woman my sisters will put in that work. You can believe that ole fake ass blood/lawyer :umad:.

Look how far you've forcibly convinced yourself to change the narrative from worst of all time into "woman of all time" :mjlol:.

What law firm out here hiring crazy ass women like you, probably nothing but a damn non-important desk worker/ receptionist. You ever heard of Bellevue Hospital? That's where they send crazy people in NYC; heard they got some room available. You better check into that.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
notice she didn't deny being an alt-right white supremacist anywhere in this post...
While you two bumbling retaliatory fuks were so worried about my non- issue.. yall are going to address this blatant cac post or nah??? Where's the energy?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/chi...eding-needy-kids-to-buy-bentley.754937/page-3
Truth hurts I guess. You want some more reality?

The reality is blacks are at the absolute bottom of society. Every single race on this earth looks down on blacks. Even the dirt poor immigrants that catch a banana boat over here and nearly die of dehydration and starvation look down on blacks as soon as they step foot on american soil.

Yes I'm talking about you. You can drown it out all you want and lose yourself in this site where you get a pat on the back, but at the end of the day, when you go to the grocery store or wherever in public, every single non-black is looking down on you in disgust every single day. That's why they clutch their purses and walk on the other side of the street when they see you without making any eye contact.

I don't care if I get perma banned. Hardly used this site to begin with.