How did Nicole get away with quoting a racist like Winston Churchill?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
What did Churchill say that was racist?

He was accused of being part black by the british press back in the day.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Dudes love picking on women on here. Grown ass men at that :scust:same dudes ran Claudia Jordan off the board and celebrated afterwards

giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
ironic that the biggest homophobe on the site has seemingly "teamed up" with the most flagrant homosexual on the site.

cute.
Ironic that you would even think to show your face in this thread when you were all up and through threads trying to defend your Bussy Brother aka @Basil of Baker Street aka @Little Foot , you didn’t have the same energy when he was dm’ing male posters for dyck, you whole faggit. You kept making excuses for his ass, literally
:dame:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/col...xposed-trying-to-get-some-dikk-in-dms.704004/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/little-foot-out-here-cash-apping-men.725716/page-3
I know why you’re mad bytch, We exposed your Basil Bootie Basher’s homo roaming. Don’t try to save face bc you caped for dude doing dyck dives while you were giving him high fives

:comeon::scust:
Where is he anyway?? Haven’t seen your friend in months. Are y’all ever in the same place at the same time? Are you his alt??
:ohhh:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman said:
Dudes love picking on women on here. Grown ass men at that :scust:same dudes ran Claudia Jordan off the board and celebrated afterwards

giphy.gif

Dudes just don't like females.

I mean, on :hamster: we had to deal with ****, but we know how he/it posts so we ain't shook to interact with posters professing to be female.​

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY

giphy.gif
STFU you fraudulent fakket, wasn't you just banned not to long ago about some comments you made towards black people? Stay the hell outta my threads you ole punk ass c00n/house nikka, I don't deal with your kind :camby:.

Daps
Reppin
Dudes just don't like females.

I mean, on :hamster: we had to deal with ****, but we know how he/it posts so we ain't shook to interact with posters professing to be female.​
Why are y'all fakkets still posting in my thread??? I don't deal nor associate with gays so stop posting in my thread so I don't have to see your gay ass (that goes for the rest of your butt buddies) in my alerts, gtfoh :camby:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
STFU you fraudulent fakket, wasn't you just banned not to long ago about some comments you made towards black people? Stay the hell outta my threads you ole punk ass c00n/house nikka, I don't deal with your kind :camby:.
Put me on ignore then bytch nikka. fakkits like you love ganging up on women on messageboards on some incel shyt so you can run them off and have nothing but men around you :scust: only a circle jerk ass fakkit like you need to gang up on a female poster.

Daps
Reppin
Message to all y'all lames, losers, cacs & fakkets...oh and you house nikkas...

Stop posting in my threads and tagging me because I don't deal with y'all, aight! I don't want any association nor conversations with any of you so stop tagging me, stalking me, messaging me, quoting me, whatever.

Don't enter my threads either cause...

I'm not interested!!

{If I don't deal with you, KIM!}

Last edited: