How did Nicole get away with quoting a racist like Winston Churchill?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
SidneyDeane said:
Why are y'all fakkets still posting in my thread??? I don't deal nor associate with gays so stop posting in my thread so I don't have to see your gay ass (that goes for the rest of your butt buddies) in my alerts, gtfoh :camby:

:stopitslime:

Lol, I am a straight Black man who's been married to a Black woman for 16 years. Your thread is dumb and your objection is hypocritical. You are the very epitome of the anti-intellectual cancer that runs throughout this forum and the poster-child for abortion.

Do us all a favor and play in heavy traffic at night with dark clothing because your antics are not appreciated.

Good day, you homotional mental midget.

:ucku:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Put me on ignore then bytch nikka. fakkits like you love ganging up on women on messageboards on some incel shyt so you can run them off and have nothing but men around you :scust: only a circle jerk ass fakkit like you need to gang up on a female poster.
You nikkas are soo dumb, gullible and desperate for female attention on internet you'll believe a fakket posing as a woman online as long as it plays to your imagination. None of y'all nikkas have ever seen this poster let alone has this poster even verified it's self yet you'll dikk ride and believe that MF in heartbeat, what a joke.

That's how desperate you nikkas look and don't even know it, hell I could've signed up as a woman and bullshyted a boat load of y'all clowns cause that's how easy it is, nikkas believe anything as long as the poster page gender says female.

Ole clown ass nikkas :mjlol: so easy to decive and shyt :laff:.

Last edited:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk is goin on in this thread :picard:

1. This is a stupid fukking thread
2. How the hell u call someone out but turn into a straight bytch when you realize they got more smoke than you do