How did Nicole get away with quoting a racist like Winston Churchill?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why the hell would you quote Winston Churchill outta all people??? I don't give a damn what the context was about, you supposed to be black but quoting racists as your form of self-defense?

Gtfoh ya damn hypocrite. Phony.
Bytch, I don't owe your random hyper-emotional faggit ass fake fuktales an explanation. Deal with the fact that you can't control your dyck and are now mad after getting exposed and expelled off the lack of credibility, for your own bullshyt.
:comeon:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-there-a-way-i-can-get-my-account-deactivated-for-awhile.738491/
I want to give up the coli for a couple of months is there a way that this can be done? You know like a temporary bush status?

I need to clear my head.

Which mod can do this for me?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Why the fuk are you still here OP?? Didn't you run for mod assistance to have yourself banned??? After getting exposed for lying on your dyck??
Bytch, I don't owe your random hyper-emotional faggit ass fake fuktales an explanation. Deal with the fact that you can't control your dyck and are now mad after getting exposed and expelled off the lack of credibility, for your own bullshyt.
:comeon:
Why the fuk out of all people, you gonna quote a racist??? That's how much of a damn clown you truly are and stay on topic, you always twist shyt so nobody can get on ya ass for being a damn phony hypocritical racist quoting fraud!!!!

If nobody else got guts to call your phony shyt, I'll do it my damn self!!!!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why the fuk out of all people, you gonna quote a racist??? That's how much of a damn clown you truly are and stay on topic, you always twist shyt so nobody can get on ya ass for being a damn phony hypocritical racist quoting fraud!!!!

If nobody else got guts to call your phony shyt, I'll do it my damn self!!!!
Did you forget what happened to the last person who tried this fake fail attempt at a shyt retaliation thread, over bullshyt ?? They ended up exposing themselves.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...oli-posters-more-than-anything.742735/page-13
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...e-coli-right-now-c00ns-vs-solid-brehs.745980/
@The Coochie Assassin is a an admitted white poster who's old username was @Ice Cold perm. Has admitted to being a cac several times in prior threads and throws around the n-word repeatedly.
and yet I never see you in any of those threads when actual white people get exposed for degrading black posters or c00ns get exposed for the same. Do you need a refresher course to know that this never ends well??
G4il.gif

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Stfu you cac loser. It would be a damn cac like yourself justifying quoting a racist. If you're not a cac you're just like these other tranny capping fools defending this bs.
if you gonna come at me sideways
dont use a cac language to do it...
:yeshrug: