How did Jean Michel Basquaite convince ppl to buy his scribbles for millions?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
For the life of me I'll never understand abstract art.

I went to the High Museum exhibit with some cultured chick and I was just like :ehh: the whole time. Kept lookin at my phone, ready to go

that's because at the museum people are forcing themselves to see something, even if it's not there, they'll try hard to draw up a pretentious story behind it
lol

Hipster:"uh :noah: he must of been in a very dark place while painting this MARVELOUS masterpiece, Thompson. WOW, look at the way he painted those dots. Those are dots for evil and sin".

Me::wtf:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Basquiat work was cool & all, but let's not forget he sleeping with dudes to get money when he was homeless :huhldup: plus Andy Warhol "discovered" him :gag:

all you gotta do to be successful in art nowadays is be Jewish & sell scribble-scrabble/bullshyt for millions like Damien Hirst or be a faq like Andy Warhol & sleep your way to the top

yeah but you won't post where you got that quotation from:

theoccidentalobserver.net

here's the mission statement:

The Occidental Observer will present original content touching on the themes of white identity, white interests, and the culture of the West.

:leostare::leostare:go watch wrestling, leave art to grown kids

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
c00ns came out for this one.

Art isn't about living up to whatever rules/standards you fukkers have arbitrarily made.

Same people in here puttin' Basquiat's work down, are the same people who get mad/feel stupid when people start saying that rap is not real music/crappy/the worst genre/etc. Same shyt, different bootyhole.

:aicmon:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
c00ns came out for this one.

Art isn't about living up to whatever rules/standards you fukkers have arbitrarily made.

Same people in here puttin' Basquiat's work down, are the same people who get mad/feel stupid when people start saying that rap is not real music/crappy/the worst genre/etc. Same shyt, different bootyhole.

:aicmon:

90% of rap is, especially the most recent stuff

:shaq2:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
white people slay me I swear ....dude goes in on Basquiat and a bunch of c00ns who know nothing of art rush in and co-sign

I already told ya'll twice...This is the 3rd time I'm saying it. The OP is a white man who's obsessed with black culture but feels he has to troll hip hop messageboards making mockery of the same Black culture he's obsessed with. Every thread he will make will be in the same pattern. Give him time and OP will make a bunch of similiar culture mocking threads. Thats why he went into such detail about Basquaite and disregarded the other artists u had mentioned.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I already told ya'll twice...This is the 3rd time I'm saying it. The OP is a white man who's obsessed with black culture but feels he has to troll hip hop messageboards making mockery of the same Black culture he's obsessed with. Every thread he will make will be in the same pattern. Give him time and OP will make a bunch of similiar culture mocking threads. Thats why he went into such detail about Basquaite and disregarded the other artists u had mentioned.

that or maybe its because i just watched his documentary :rudy:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'd pay good money to hear the music that he made with the guy in my Avi...

and Basquiat convinced people to buy is Modern expressionist paintings the same way Mark Rothko got people to buy shyt like this...

mark_rothko_gallery_10.jpg

shyt looks like the window on a yellow school bus.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
For the life of me I'll never understand abstract art.

I went to the High Museum exhibit with some cultured chick and I was just like :ehh: the whole time. Kept lookin at my phone, ready to go

I think abstract art looks better in peoples homes than traditional art. I have a couple pieces that match my decor and i always get complements on them. It just looks better than having a painting of some sailboats or the Mona Lisa on your wall.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
yeah but you won't post where you got that quotation from:

theoccidentalobserver.net

here's the mission statement:

:leostare::leostare:go watch wrestling, leave art to grown kids

fukk their statement, the article is all truth. the fact remains that Basqueer got fame through a white faq that slept with a Jewish faq

and wrestling > scribble scrabble "art" :rambo:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
self haters out there huh...

homies art worth $100,000,000 plus

what your art / idea / strategy / projection worth?