How did Jean Michel Basquaite convince ppl to buy his scribbles for millions?

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
All of you need to shut the fukk up because before jay z said "I got warhols on my halls walls I got basquiats in the lobby of my yacht" u didn't know a motherfukkin thing about basquiat ...ppl on their high horses actin like they're art connoisseurs all of a sudden bcuz swizz beats said basquiat was dope :childplease: n for the record basquiat was dope n so is Jackson pollock

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
All of you need to shut the fukk up because before jay z said "I got warhols on my halls walls I got basquiats in the lobby of my yacht" u didn't know a motherfukkin thing about basquiat ...ppl on their high horses actin like they're art connoisseurs all of a sudden bcuz swizz beats said basquiat was dope :childplease: n for the record basquiat was dope n so is Jackson pollock

:trash:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

they had that movie about Basquiat that lots of people seen & if you don't know who Warhol is... :dwillhuh:

get off Jigga's dikk

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
they had that movie about Basquiat that lots of people seen & if you don't know who Warhol is... :dwillhuh:

get off Jigga's dikk

I'm not on jiggas dikk ...of course I seen the Jeffrey wright biopic (great movie btw) ....what I'm sayin is most of the kids on this board r 21 n under n didn't know who basquiat even was until
Hov/swizz/Ross said his name