How did DC end up Larry Holmes in pop culture while Marvel ended up so popular? (no troll post)

Daps
Whatever Batman sells in other mediums it isn't equal to the movie money tho. Ironman got the juice now. :win:

Batman is making big money period. His reach goes through videogames, comics, movies, tv series, animated movies, etc.

This has been going for decades now.

Combined he's selling more than Ironman:smugfavre:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Batman is making big money period. His reach goes through videogames, comics, movies, tv series, animated movies, etc.

This has been going for decades now.

Combined he's selling more than Ironman:smugfavre:
Oh now comics count? How convenient. :mjlol:
Believe what you want but you are relying on dated information. Batman just got passed by Ironman, you will realize this in a year or so. lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ok.... I got one more thing to say then I'm done.

Cats love hiding behind Batman. And no doubt...... Batman does its thing.

But cats really need to holla back when they can honestly say;

Cyborg is KILLING IT, or GREEN LANTERN is KILLING IT.

Take away IM from Marvel..... well hell.... you still got Cap, Guardians, HOLY shyt fukking ANTMAN, ooooh I cant wait for Black Panther, and so on and so on.

Take away Batman and you got

giphy.gif

well???????????

giphy.gif

Pl pl please WW, just crush one building.... you dont even have to knock it down..... just give us a crack:sadcam:

Daps
Oh now comics count? How convenient. :mjlol:
Believe what you want but you are relying on dated information. Batman just got passed by Ironman, you will realize this in a year or so. lol

Back so soon:mjlol:

Dated info.:skip:

These are facts. Batman is still the biggest superhero going. Pop culture still recognizes Batman as the most popular superhero in the modern day era. It's been that way since the 90s and it hasn't changed since. Don't let that hot streak that ironman has going on as of lately confuse you.

I brought up comics because batman is touching that as well to go along with everything else at he's selling out.

Imma patiently wait as time goes on. When the topic of who's the most popular superhero pops up you be sure to tag me.:ufdup:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Back so soon:mjlol:

Dated info.:skip:

These are facts. Batman is still the biggest superhero going. Pop culture still recognizes Batman as the most popular superhero in the modern day era. It's been that way since the 90s and it hasn't changed since. Don't let that hot streak that ironman has going on as of lately confuse you.

I brought up comics because batman is touching that as well to go along with everything else at he's selling out.

Imma patiently wait as time goes on. When the topic of who's the most popular superhero pops up you be sure to tag me.:ufdup:
If he's the biggest super hero going why are his movies not doing as well as Ironman's? The people who buy his comics, watch his TV show, watch his animated movies, play his video games etc. just decided not to support his movie? If you say so. lol

Daps
Ok.... I got one more thing to say then I'm done.

Cats love hiding behind Batman. And no doubt...... Batman does its thing.

But cats really need to holla back when they can honestly say;

Cyborg is KILLING IT, or GREEN LANTERN is KILLING IT.

Take away IM from Marvel..... well hell.... you still got Cap, Guardians, HOLY shyt fukking ANTMAN, ooooh I cant wait for Black Panther, and so on and so on.

Take away Batman and you got

giphy.gif

well???????????

giphy.gif

Pl pl please WW, just crush one building.... you dont even have to knock it down..... just give us a crack:sadcam:

:youngsabo:>>>>>:cape:

Y'all tryna crucify DC every chance y'all get.

Delusions of grandeur got y'all spewing out bs most of the time.

Marvel dominating:camby:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:youngsabo:>>>>>:cape:

Y'all tryna crucify DC every chance y'all get.

Delusions of grandeur got y'all spewing out bs most of the time.

Marvel dominating:camby:

No.. not every chance... and I dont envy you my friend. You fighting hard trynna pay off a debt that wasnt made by you here. But a bill is a bill and someone gots to pay. I'm not sure where you were back in March and April but irony of you talking about Delusions of Grandeur now.

Son.... its a reason that youre the "Last DC Stan on The Coli":mjlol:

Daps
If he's the biggest super hero going why are his movies not doing as well as Ironman's? The people who buy his comics, watch his TV show, watch his animated movies, play his video games etc. just decided not to support his movie? If you say so. lol

Batman trilogy>>>> ironman trilogy

Both quality and sales.

The avengers don't equal iron man.
:yeshrug:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I never fukked with DC really. As a kid in the 90s, Superman never appealed to me but I liked Batman. The animated shows that Marvel had on network television like Spider-Man: The Animated Series, X-Men, Ironman, Fantastic 4 appealed to me and seemed cooler, especially the first two I mentioned. They did a good job of introducing different characters from the comics in the Spider-Man and X-Men cartoons that made me know them even if I didn't read their comic specifically.

Daps
No.. not every chance... and I dont envy you my friend. You fighting hard trynna pay off a debt that wasnt made by you here. But a bill is a bill and someone gots to pay. I'm not sure where you were back in March and April but irony of you talking about Delusions of Grandeur now.

Son.... its a reason that youre the "Last DC Stan on The Coli":mjlol:

Marvel stans ain't telling the whole truth.

Dc has been doing their thing

Marvel has pumped out more movies for the past several years and that's why they have somewhat of a leverage(marketing) when it comes to these films, but overall and historically dc has been ahead Marvel.:dame:

Daps
Co-starring who? :usure: You know like how Bats V Supes is a
sequel to MOS? Or is it? lol

I don't count batman vs superman because neither of them solely carry that film.

I counted the trilogy of the dark knight because Batman solely carries those films. Those films are built around him.:yeshrug:

You can't count Captain American civil war as an Iron man film. He might have been featured in it, but nah. The title of the film says Captain America not Iron man. Same thing goes for the avengers.:mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't count batman vs superman because neither of them solely carry that film.

I counted the trilogy of the dark knight because Batman solely carries those films. Those films are built around him.:yeshrug:

You can't count Captain American civil war as an Iron man film. He might have been featured in it, but nah. The title of film says Captain America not Iron man. Same thing goes for the avengers.:mjlol:
Yeah, well I count them, they happened and they featured the superheroes we are speaking on. Nice try gerrymandering the movies to make Batman look good tho. lol