How did DC end up Larry Holmes in pop culture while Marvel ended up so popular? (no troll post)

Daps
Than why deadpool movie do better. Hes got a game. Is key in a few books

All ya wrote is just proof dc is horrid

Dc aint shyt got d level herors killin em at the box office

Delusions of grandeur:trash:

Y'all just put out more movies and even then DC still got the best film and the best trilogy. DC is the standard when it comes to this cinematic stuff. Y'all can put out as many movies as y'all want and it won't change that fact that dc set the standard.

Animation we got that on lock:whew:

Tv series we got on lock:whew:

Comics we got that:whew:

Videogames we got that:whew:

Overall dc>>>>marvel:smugdraper:

It's been that way for decades now.:smugfavre:

You just need to make sure you get yourself a ticket for that suicide squad movie. Trust me it wouldn't include the same cornball jokes and formulaic storytelling that marvel is known for.:russell:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique

Y'all just put out more movies and even then DC still got the best film and the best trilogy. DC is the standard when it comes to this cinematic stuff. Y'all can put out as many movies as y'all want and it won't change that fact that dc set the standard.

You just need to make sure you get yourself a ticket for that suicide squad movie. Trust me it wouldn't include the same cornball jokes and formulaic storytelling that marvel is known for.:russell:
I wanna see suicide squad but i bet its filled with jokes. Hope its better than bats va supes

Delusions of grandeur?

I guess supes fans accepting that L to deadpool and groot is harder than i thought

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There were absolutely no high stakes in BvS.

The 2hrs and 10 mins of a 2hr and 30 mins movie was basically Clark going to work and mad about his job/pissed at his boss and Bruce Wayne brooding and still depressed over his parents death who died when he was 10 and he like 45 now.

Look, my biological pops died 6 years ago and I ain't think about the nicca in atleast 2 years! fukk is up with a grown man still having being all sad and depressed visiting the grave yard and it ain't even Fathers Day, a birthday, or a holiday!:russ:

Bale Wayne stopped thinking about his parents 30 or so in BB!:lolbron:

The fight between the 2 titled characters as "sparring" :skip:

And the final boss battle was a typical final boss fight battle in any other movie.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

DC rules the world! But Marvel stans have delusions of grandeur. :mjlol:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

DC's animated movies are the best. DCs animated series' are the best. It boggles the mind that they don't just use the stuff from those shows and movies for live action.

Marvel Cinematic Universe is a masterwork. I am including all their live action stuff because it's all connected. Daredevil Season 2 was just amazing. Jessica Jones was so dark and brutal and great. I'll stop there. There's soooo much.

What I like about Superman TAS Superman is his attitude. Any good Superman has his chest poked out with his hands on his waist with a big ass grin. He saves EVERYONE cause he's fukcing Superman and he can do that. Superman is not grimdark or morose or dour.

Batman can be gloomy, but he cannot be overly viscious. Batman would hit you hard enough to knock you out, but you'd wake up and walk away or wake up tied up - able to walk away.

They are experimenting with these enraged negative versions of Bats and Super and it tastes bad. If they want to correct course, they will have them turn into the real Batman and Superman.. soon.

I wish they would just use the comics. Quit trying to reimagine shyt.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

:scust:
Burbs

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm gonna say this about the DC Animated movies and I'm not saying this as a diss, but the facts are the fact.

The DC Animated movies are not holding on the "being the best" title just because they got great movies. Its more or less just because by default they are more active and consistent with it.

Marvel Animated movies have not been garbage, but they just dont do it as much. I think the last one they really dropped was in 2011 (Not gonna include the anime ones cuz those were more niche and experimental ventures) and that was Thor. That was their ONLY one while DC dropped like 3 that same year. Since then DC has dropped like 17, including the 2 thats already been dropped this year and not including the 2 more that will be coming before the year is out bringing the total to 19.

So this whole "DC is the King of Animation" talk is really just :ld:

I mean, yea... but then again really? One would have to wonder what would happen if Marvel with FULL use of ALL their characters (since them Sony/Fox deals arent associated with the animation) decided to put as much focus in the animated universe as DC does.

I mean Xmen, Blade, Punisher, more Avengers, Spiderman, F4, Ghostrider, Black Panther, etc animated movies:ooh:

I think that would be a problem, so lets not get too cocky with that, I mean if they ever thought to really do say House of M or Civil War 2 or etc on animation. That would fukk some shyt up. Hell just the mere thought that they just mixed and mingled some shyt up ala adding Hulk to a Wolverine cartoon and etc down the line. :ohlawd:

At the end of the day DC stans, dont be arrogant, be happy and humbled that the benevolent Mouse is allowing this:ufdup:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They would see the money but those franchises just aren't popular enough to entice Marvel to push them. Their clear objective is to maximize the merch that coincides with their releases. Since launching a toy is a collaborative effort (movie studios, toy maker, retailers) and requires a lot of money, the non-Disney properties lose out.

But if the property is gonna make them money, please believe they'll do it. Like they've done with Spider-Man. But investing money in advertising toy launches for their other properties doesn't really help their movie release agenda. This is also why they brought Spidey into the fold.

X-Men toys have NEVER sold well. NEVER. Even before all this studio nonsense. Fall back, I worked in this industry for real.

And if it was all about Marvel freezing out other studios then explain why they let Spider-Man toys be popular. And this was even before they reached that agreement to cross-promote Spidey with the Avengers.

Actually...

Marvel put xmen on the backbones purposefully.
Like maybe five to fifteen years ago or so.

I forget the actual period.

When they retooled the marvel comics print heirarchy.
to not create a profit window for fox. to revenue grab and starve out fox. To eventually buyout the rights to xmen to ff.

That was a purposeful move by marvel. You may not remember this as an era. Yet marvel put xmen on the backburner for black bolt and the inhumanS.

terigan mist,...anyone.
or how ever you spell it,....

Yet nobody can take blackbolt. serious as a Main lead character.
as black bolt is mute.
While having every intangible ready for blockbuster sales.

From love Interest, powers, backstop and of course one of the beat all time costumes and character models all time in marvel.

Art Barr