How did DC end up Larry Holmes in pop culture while Marvel ended up so popular? (no troll post)

Daps
Yeah, well I count them, they happened and they featured the superheroes we are speaking on. Nice try gerrymandering the movies to make Batman look good tho. lol

Batman solely carried that trilogy. Movies that were marketed as batman movies. He gets all the credit for those.

Ironman didn't solely carry the avengers or captain America.

Those movies were not marketed as Iron Man films. They were movies that featured iron man. He doesn't get all the credit for that.

That just makes sense.:yeshrug:

Batman trilogy>>>>Iron Man trilogy

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Batman solely carried that trilogy. Movies that were marketed as batman movies. He gets all the credit for those.

Ironman didn't solely carry the avengers or captain America.

Those movies were not marketed as Iron Man films. They were movies that featured iron man. He doesn't get all the credit for that.

That just makes sense.:yeshrug:

Batman trilogy>>>>Iron Man trilogy
They will never be solely be in their own movie again. I guess no movies going forward count? Perfect for your Batman argument. lol

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
DC always was boring.

Marvel kept it lit with fukkery

X-men
Spidey
F4
Blade
Iron Man
Hulk
Black Panther

Compared to...

Aquamane
Batman(he get a pass)
Cyborg:dahell:
and Superman(who cant even be beat without some rocks from outer space) :camby:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I always thought Marvel had more household names - although DC had bigger characters in Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman
Everyones knows Cap, Hulk, Thor, Spiderman, Xmen and Iron-Man- just my 2 cents

Daps
They will never be solely be in their own movie again. I guess no movies going forward count? Perfect for your Batman argument. lol

Iron man gets all the credit for the iron man films.

The avenger can't be 100% credited to only one hero because it's team of heroes that's being marketed. It's a group film not a solo hero movie. All members of the avengers take their equal share of credit. No one takes 100%.

Same thing applies for batman vs superman. Superman or batman can't take 100% credit cause the movie isn't marketed as a superman film or batman film.

If the movie isn't marketed as a solo then no one superhero takes 100% credit because the film wasn't marketed as such.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Iron man gets all the credit for the iron man films.

The avenger can't be 100% credited to only one hero because it's team of heroes that's being marketed. It's a group film not a solo hero movie. All members of the avengers take their equal share of credit. No one takes 100%.

Same thing applies for batman vs superman. Superman or batman can't take 100% credit cause the movie isn't marketed as a superman film or batman film.

If the movie isn't marketed as a solo then no one superhero takes 100% credit because the film wasn't marketed as such.
Both the recent DC/Marvel movies have multiple heroes you can compare them. So will all the movies going forward and we will be comparing those. Sorry shyt didn't just stop at 2008.

Daps
Both the recent DC/Marvel movies have multiple heroes you can compare them. So will all the movies going forward and we will be comparing those. Sorry shyt didn't just stop at 2008.

You mad :umad:

You right it didn't stop in 2008 but it didn't start over the past few years either.:smugdraper:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You mad :umad:

You right it didn't stop in 2008 but it didn't start over the past few years either.:smugdraper:

It's disgusting to see these Marvel stans that don't want to give DC props for anything ever since the MCU gross a lot of money on average films with no memorable villains and child like plots.

Marvel caters to people that hate DC and the ones that refuse to improve themselves as people.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's disgusting to see these Marvel stans that don't want to give DC props for anything ever since the MCU gross a lot of money on average films with no memorable villains and child like plots.

Marvel caters to people that hate DC and the ones that refuse to improve themselves as people.

Nicca everyone give THE DARK KNIGHT series it's props!

But the Batman is like a Blake Griffin like bball player. Yes DC, you're a great dunker.... Absolutely... But can you pull up from 35 ft? Yet alone 20ft? Can you cross a cat over? Do you even have handles? Can you play D? Etc.

People give TDK props, what more do cats want?

And the "no memorable villains" shyt gots to stop..... Cuz when it comes down to it..... DC really don't have any memorable super hero's!

All DC cats wanna do is talk about Joker or Bane who badly outshined the character the franchise is name after. Let's not sit here and pretend that's the intention. If cats wanna continue to throw shots at Marvel villains.... It may be time to start evaluating the DC hero's!

Cats already ain't fully sold on fukking Superman. And Bale, though he wasn't a shytty Batman..... He was just ok.... Passable..... It wasn't like cats was missing him badly when he said TDKR was gonna be his last.

Ben is better..... But then again the bar wasn't really that high... We still gotta see more from him but he's off to a nice start

I don't know what else people want.

The "Marvel caters" is BS...... At the end of the day.... DC and Marvel cater to the same folks its just the way they go about it in the execution is much different.

Child like plots..... That's stones in a glass house.... Do niccas wanna rediscuss the plot of TDKR? Let's be careful here

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
2 more things that cats gonna have to realize in terms of "there's something wrong" and it's not even a Marvel stanning deal.

1- when your own stars are kinda embarrassed of the product they put out (peep J. Irons comments and Ben's body language during press and how quiet he been)

2- when you barely been out a full 2 months but a movie that dropped 4 weeks before you can still pull in $15k on a weekend and you can't even pull $456

shyt looking funny in the light

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Nicca everyone give THE DARK KNIGHT series it's props!

But the Batman is like a Blake Griffin like bball player. Yes DC, you're a great dunker.... Absolutely... But can you pull up from 35 ft? Yet alone 20ft? Can you cross a cat over? Do you even have handles? Can you play D? Etc.

People give TDK props, what more do cats want?

And the "no memorable villains" shyt gots to stop..... Cuz when it comes down to it..... DC really don't have any memorable super hero's!

All DC cats wanna do is talk about Joker or Bane who badly outshined the character the franchise is name after. Let's not sit here and pretend that's the intention. If cats wanna continue to throw shots at Marvel villains.... It may be time to start evaluating the DC hero's!

Cats already ain't fully sold on fukking Superman. And Bale, though he wasn't a shytty Batman..... He was just ok.... Passable..... It wasn't like cats was missing him badly when he said TDKR was gonna be his last.

Ben is better..... But then again the bar wasn't really that high... We still gotta see more from him but he's off to a nice start

I don't know what else people want.

The "Marvel caters" is BS...... At the end of the day.... DC and Marvel cater to the same folks its just the way they go about it in the execution is much different.

Child like plots..... That's stones in a glass house.... Do niccas wanna rediscuss the plot of TDKR? Let's be careful here
Yo you gotta stop this shyt :russ:

Its like you got a Fifty Cal loaded with etherous responses just locked loaded and ready to go :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yo you gotta stop this shyt :russ:

Its like you got a Fifty Cal loaded with etherous responses just locked loaded and ready to go :pachaha:

Lol... Na man.... Just saying some of this shyt gots to stop.

Cats don't know I'm just one more silly quote from starting a thread called

"DC doesn't have any memorable hero's in there movies!"

And I wouldn't even be lying! :mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You the one came in this thread complaining but I"m mad?
No one said it did but look at the current results. Batman's decades of love aren't helping him now. :manny:
gotta love that "you mad" shyt
as a Mar-FOOL what the fukk is there to be mad about?! :deadmanny:

Lol... Na man.... Just saying some of this shyt gots to stop.

Cats don't know I'm just one more silly quote from starting a thread called

"DC doesn't have any memorable hero's in there movies!"

And I wouldn't even be lying! :mjlol:
Dark Knight trilogy touted as being so great due to the Joker :francis:
dont nobody give a shyt about the other 2 fliks
muthafukkas basically slapped the word trilogy on one movie :sadbagmj:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
2 more things that cats gonna have to realize in terms of "there's something wrong" and it's not even a Marvel stanning deal.

1- when your own stars are kinda embarrassed of the product they put out (peep J. Irons comments and Ben's body language during press and how quiet he been)

2- when you barely been out a full 2 months but a movie that dropped 4 weeks before you can still pull in $15k on a weekend and you can't even pull $456

shyt looking funny in the light
I wish my DC brethren would take the L and come back in August :wow:

We lost the battle brehs but the war ain't over :damn: