How come Taylor Swift doesn’t have the same mass appeal to the Black community that previous white singers had?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
We don’t have MTV anymore so I can’t even tell you what pop songs are popular right now. And the radio is much less prominent now than when we were kids so we don’t have the same exposure.

I think it comes down to white people working with black producers like Justin Timberlake, Justin, Bieber, and Ed Sheeran.

She doesn’t usually have features or use black producers from what I see but she has a bunch of people know

Lover
Shake it off
Bad Blood
Blank space
Antihero

Actually, she has a lot of songs I know now that I think about it.
The are we out of the woods yet song is kinda straight. (I don’t know the name of it) Yeah I grew up on music videos and radio, it be folk out here being considered major stars that I never heard of. Its crazy right now

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She makes that wholesome All-American Teenage White girl pop. For one that’s the complete opposite end of the culture spectrum from Black culture. That’s the Plain Jane/Karen shyt we clown all the time. Secondly the teenage/young adult White female demographic has tons of money. Look how much her tour is making. She really doesn’t need to cater to any other demographic lol.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Swift is the whitest artist ever. Pull up her ass and her dancing. :gag: she makes Brittney spears look like a nubian queen