How Come Asians Make It Out The Hood??

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Stop making excuses....most blacks are lazy.

I can tell you from personal experience the worst students in every school I have been to were black.

Too many victimization bums who thinks society owes them something...

man shut your dumb ass up..

I know plenty of Africans who aint bout shyt..came here with nothing..still have nothing...out there tryina live like rappers..selling weed..in and out of jail..cant keep a job
Same shyt for Latinos and Asians

Also know plenty of everyday nikkas who been working at the same plant since they graduated high school...started around 10$ and now they are supervisors eating good..

what the fukk does all that tell u?

Stop giving this 'Victimization' theory more credit than it deserves

U from Ghana,right??all students are geniuses there?? :usure:
Whats making some students do better than others??complexion??wealth?
There is a rate of 25% youth unemployment over there...who should we blame for this?the Government?or are the youths lazy and uneducated bums who dont qualify for good jobs?

Some of the worst students u seen were Ghanaian..back in Ghana...right?so its a race thing huh?

:ld:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
is it that the Asians came all the way over here from their home countries and made sacrifices to pursue the "American Dream", so their drive to succeed is just superior? meanwhile, maybe the people who were born there, predominantly blacks and latinos, are more content with living there and don't really have the same drive to be successful and leave the hood?
End thread right here.
Immigrants in general get it in because they know what real struggle is like...plus they probably never even had a chance on coming up where they are from.
Add to the fact that the type of person that would risk everything, leave their native land, and try a new life here is probably going to work really hard.

Race has nothing to do it...that same immigrant has a whole country of kin folks (their home land) that are lazy as fuk.
I saw a lot of lazy ass Chinese people when I was in China...and homeless ones too.

America gets the best of the best.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Mexicans have the same support system..everybody has a 'cousin' they can stay with

people always clown Mexicans for living 11 deep in one lil apartment
But they stack their cheese before moving out on their own
start a lil taco stand...open a used tire store with the extra bread and keep on living :manny:

:what:

same for Africans huh??

just shut up dude

One of the buyers of units at One57 was Nigerian :manny: One of the richest kid I ever met was from Cameroon :manny: But we have different experiences, so I won't hold it against you.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
One of the buyers of units at One57 was Nigerian :manny: One of the richest kid I ever met was from Cameroon :manny: But we have different experiences, so I won't hold it against you.

:mindblown:

i know a bunch of rich immigrants too...whats your point??
Most foreigners who immigrate to USA are rich??

:usure:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Another component that assists communities in coming up is crime. Asian criminal rackets and enterprises are put under a lot less scrutiny then others so they are able to make a lot of money with illegal criminal activity that they then cycle back into their community with businesses. This was a great advantage that the first american immigrants had when arriving on american shores. They set up criminal rackets with drugs, prostitution, etc and recycled the money back into their communities. Black neighborhoods are patrolled to a higher degree for crime then others.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Another component that assists communities in coming up is crime. Asian criminal rackets and enterprises are put under a lot less scrutiny then others so they are able to make a lot of money with illegal criminal activity that they then cycle back into their community with businesses. This was a great advantage that the first american immigrants had when arriving on american shores. They set up criminal rackets with drugs, prostitution, etc and recycled the money back into their communities. Black neighborhoods are patrolled to a higher degree for crime then others.
this isnt true.
The problem w/ black crime is that the drugs are sold in open air markets...thats just asking to get caught

biggaveli31

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember in Middle School, this Asian broad was :sadbron: cuz she got a B.

The rest of us are sitting there like :shaq2: "thats pretty good breh"

And That bytch is on some "you dont understand, its not the same for me :sadbron:"

Back then I didnt quite get it, now i do.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
this isnt true.
The problem w/ black crime is that the drugs are sold in open air markets...thats just asking to get caught

You have a point but, theres a reason why black people are arrested for drug use more then college students, friend.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ive read through all these post and no one has the answer.

black people dont make it out the hood because they are LAZY

/thread

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Yall really think the slumdogs of Asia are the ones who are making it to America :usure:

I'm sure if we looked at the average stats of Black Americans who expatriate to Europe, Asia, even Africa, they'd be doing outstandingly well too.