How Come Asians Make It Out The Hood??

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Work ethic.
-More disciplined and sheltered early upbringing. Your own little world, own culture, own set of rules. Makes you less susceptible to the psychological pitfalls of being a shunned minority.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
cambodian.jpg

2166099105_1.jpg

smithsonian5.jpg

asian-gang.jpg
Threw the last one in for kicks :heh:. You just don't have a big enough sample size. Go to LA, San Francisco, you definitely see Asian hoods.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Asians have a very collective mentality. Have you noticed you've never seen an asian homeless person? That's because even if he's new to this country, someone will take him in and give him a job to do. They don't hate on each other as much as black people, honestly. They stick to themselves and build themselves up, and that's where that asian arrogance comes from. If blacks were less combative with each other, and placed less responsibility on external factors (god, white people, what have you) instead of themselves, we would be better off. Let's not forget that we were surpressed for ~150 years, and that does still have an effect to this day. Any dumb nikka who wants to be ironic for white people and say they don't wanna hear about slavery and segregation is completely ignorant to the long lasting negative effects that can have.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Still no rebuttal. You nuts and berries types really have no leg to stand on at all. Don't attack me. Attack my points. Prove me wrong. Ask a CEO if he makes his business decisions based on what God tells him. :deadrose:

"God told me to buy some of this stock this morning!!"

Is my logic too much for you? Don't attack me. Tell me how I'm wrong....

I have read many of your post and you're the type of man that thinks he knows everything. Humble yourself young brother

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I have read many of your post and you're the type of man that thinks he knows everything. Humble yourself young brother

Again, at least he doesn't need someone else to tell him what to think. You think he's being out of bounds, by using his fukking brain?:what: You can't even address his points, because if you did, it would become clear that he's right and your way of thinking is wrong. That's a scary thought for you, so you just resign to the easy conclusion that he needs to "humble himself". Well you need to use your fukking brain and have some analytical thought, you fukking simple minded oaf.

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I'll probably catch some heat for saying this the only ones that I see that can never make it out the "hood" are African Americans. Asians got that drive in them, Indians got that drive in them, other Blacks (Africans, West Indians) got that drive in them. I think African Americans (obviously not ALL of them) are the ones who are missing that drive to better themselves. Maybe because they've been in the U.S. for generations and that other minorities haven't been here that long??? But just my opinion.

(I know there are still plenty of asians, indians, africans and west indians in the hood right now but they are the ones most likely to make it out.)

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

I don't think I know everything. Since I was young I always told myself that I don't know enough. That led me into acquiring knowledge on my own. Again, you keep attacking me. These problems I'm talking about. These ideologies that need to be fixed. Simple logic and reason being applied. All these existed LONG before Misty Sierra was even born. Attacking me doesn't change facts. I can die today. The solutions to the problems will still be the same. Again, stop attacking ME. Attack my points. You still haven't refuted ANYTHING I've said.

I might not be perfect but nikka I'm not you.
irSQZ3cBcY2Uk.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Again, at least he doesn't need someone else to tell him what to think. You think he's being out of bounds, by using his fukking brain?:what: You can't even address his points, because if you did, it would become clear that he's right and your way of thinking is wrong. That's a scary thought for you, so you just resign to the easy conclusion that he needs to "humble himself". Well you need to use your fukking brain and have some analytical thought, you fukking simple minded oaf.

How is he thinking for himself anymore then a religious person does?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'll probably catch some heat for saying this the only ones that I see that can never make it out the "hood" are African Americans. Asians got that drive in them, Indians got that drive in them, other Blacks (Africans, West Indians) got that drive in them. I think African Americans (obviously not ALL of them) are the ones who are missing that drive to better themselves. Maybe because they've been in the U.S. for generations and that other minorities haven't been here that long??? But just my opinion.

(I know there are still plenty of asians, indians, africans and west indians in the hood right now but they are the ones most likely to make it out.)

Your post is 100% correct. Anyone who disagrees is just sensitive. But what people need to understand is in order to fix a problem people need to acknowledge the problem exists in the first place. The culture needs to get destroyed because that regressive culture wasn't always how blacks in America operated.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't think I know everything. Since I was young I always told myself that I don't know enough. That led me into acquiring knowledge on my own. Again, you keep attacking me. These problems I'm talking about. These ideologies that need to be fixed. Simple logic and reason being applied. All these existed LONG before Misty Sierra was even born. Attacking me doesn't change facts. I can die today. The solutions to the problems will still be the same. Again, stop attacking ME. Attack my points. You still haven't refuted ANYTHING I've said.

I might not be perfect but nikka I'm not you.
irSQZ3cBcY2Uk.gif

So your saying that a person can't have an education and have faith in a religion?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Look at this thread you have people praising every other commuty but their own. You can't win until you have pride in who you are.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
How is he thinking for himself anymore then a religious person does?

You aren't even addressing his points, you're deflecting. And most religious people can't think for themselves, hence why they turn to religion and don't question it.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
So your saying that a person can't have an education and have faith in a religion?
Not what I'm saying at all. I really wonder if you actually read my posts. Be as religious as you want, but God isn't going to get you out of the hood. As religious as my grandparents are even they always stressed education, entrepreneurship and wealth to my parents.

I have no beef with religion. I DO have a beef with people who think that "getting right with God" or "having faith" alone is enough to better their situation. EVEN WORSE when those nuts and berries types think "money don't matter". Ask your pastor how long he prayed to GOD and if his prayer made the church building magically materialize, or if it cost MONEY to make that church building...

Ask him. Tell me what he says. I'll be waiting.

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Look at this thread you have people praising every other commuty but their own. You can't win until you have pride in who you are.

Well I'm West Indian I'm not African American. But like Sierra Mist said it wasn't always like that with African Americans, its the B.E.T. culture that needs to be changed.