How Come Asians Make It Out The Hood??

Classy X

Krispy Kreme Head
Daps
Family. Family. Family. This isnt like the 1920s where people are hopping off boats with a bandanna tied around a stick that carries their belongings friend. They have a strong network and backing in their homeland. Its not just asians, Africans do the same thing.

Yeah, Africans be out doing Black Americans.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Maybe because their culture is smart enough to value education and they don't embrace being at the bottom and accuse Asians that are smart of "talking/acting like dey white." I don't see Asians talkin about "nah mane we only speakin Mandarin. We keepin it REAL. We keepin it Asian and anyone who tries to better themselves is a sellout."

Black people love embracing the hood culture and then complain about the hood when it kills one of their friends or family members. then the next day it's back to being lazy and telling other blacks who do well for themselves that they are sellouts.

The culture is different. They value education a thousand times more.

Actually its a culture of ignorance thats been designed in America not so much black people in Africa, which is why Nigerians, ethiopians, somalians, etc. do well in the US. The real question is why do black people who live as a bottom class in european nations do so horribly education wise compared to nations like Nigeria where people are taught by their own.

Its so demonic, friend. :usure:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Maybe because their culture is smart enough to value education and they don't embrace being at the bottom and accuse Asians that are smart of "talking/acting like dey white." I don't see Asians talkin about "nah mane we only speakin Mandarin. We keepin it REAL. We keepin it Asian and anyone who tries to better themselves is a sellout."

Black people love embracing the hood culture and then complain about the hood when it kills one of their friends or family members. then the next day it's back to being lazy and telling other blacks who do well for themselves that they are sellouts.

The culture is different. They value education a thousand times more.

The longer a family line stays in America the worst they do, because they get complacent and feel entitled to everything simply because they are American. The Africans who also come here with nothing bust their asses in school and become doctors in a few years too. It's a cultural difference.

As long as being a "real nikka" is in style blacks in America won't ever catch up to whites.

The biggest problem with blacks is we don't stick together. Hell we beef about what region we are from.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They're very supportive of each other. Place heavy emphasis on education. Let the children live at home until they're well-established.

This is what I gathered from dating an Asian.

Yep extreme emphasis on education

My friends parents didnt go to his highschool graduation or his college graduation.

He didn't even go to his own college graduation.

They told him they would go to his pharmacy school graduation though.

Its like to asians your supposed to get your college degree as if its a high school diploma.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The biggest problem with blacks is we don't stick together. Hell we beef about what region we are from.

If we stayed with the women we impregnated the majority of our problems would go away. Women are not respected as enforcers of the law. When women try to enforce rules they are typically ignored, laughed at, brushed off, etc. Just watch a woman call a dog. High pitch voice, the dog is like :rolleyes: then a man comes along like AAA!!!! and the dog comes. Women when alone, often time give up keeping track of their childrens progress in school because the kid adapts to playing her and disregarding her policies in the home. When a man is around who cares about the progress of his kid, the words of the mother have a cosigner, the roar of ther father. We have to father/mother our children, as a family friends.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Education.

I grew up in brooklyn but after I got my engineering degree I made it out.

Asians are the most educated racial group in America.

Until we start prioritizing education in the black community we will forever remain bottom

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If we would have stayed with god and stop following the white mans demonic trend of atheism we would be ok.

This also makes sense because everything i mentioned is encapsulated in what you said. :mindblown:

The culture of self is a one way path to failure.