How Come Asians Make It Out The Hood??

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Education.

I grew up in brooklyn but after I got my engineering degree I made it out.

Asians are the most educated racial group in America.

Until we start prioritizing education in the black community we will forever remain bottom

Africans are more educated than anyone else though, but it's obviously family and cultural.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
If we would have stayed with god and stop following the white mans demonic trend of atheism we would be ok.

The same God that whites gave you through slavery? Funny you say atheism is white but somehow Christianity isn't. China is one of the most atheist countries on the planet and they seem to be doing a hell of a lot better than blacks.

Stop with these nuts and berries answers. God isn't going to save you, but even if you really think God will save you, remember this, God never failed white people. When the black man was getting hung by the racist white boys, both of them were praying to God and Jesus. God only answered one. Did God save the Native Americans from getting wiped out? There isn't an army on the planet that didn't feel like God wasn't on their side and if you think the soldier that made it home was praying to the same God each time then you are mistaken.

The smartest thing that people in power have done is convince you broke people that money doesn't matter, but at the same time the best way to better your situation would be to "get right with GAWWWWDDDDAUHHH!!!!"

Blacks are the most superstitious and religious people in America... The poorer a neighborhood is the more churches it has. CLEARLY God has NOTHING to do with it.

GOD won't get you an education. GOD can't even build his churches. It takes MONEY to do that.....

So fukk you and your nuts and berries. God won't save you. This is why black people don't do shyt. You're too fukkin busy, in the ghetto, not going to school, eating your nuts and berries thinking God will save you. GOD never failed the white man. Get off your ass and make shyt happen. Things don't just happen. Things get done. Other races are busy calculating how to take over the world, how to master commerce and economics. meanwhile you're too busy sitting around talking about CareBears, Unicorns, Lucky Charms and Rainbows.

"Your guy might be bigger than my guy...up there. But my guy is bigger than your guy, down here."

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The same God that whites gave you through slavery? Funny you say atheism is white but somehow Christianity isn't. China is one of the most atheist countries on the planet and they seem to be doing a hell of a lot better than blacks.

Stop with these nuts and berries answers. God isn't going to save you, but even if you really think God will save you, remember this, God never failed white people. When the black man was getting hung by the racist white boys, both of them were praying to God and Jesus. God only answered one. Did God save the Native Americans from getting wiped out? There isn't an army on the planet that didn't feel like God wasn't on their side and if you think the soldier that made it home was praying to the same God each time then you are mistaken.

The smartest thing that people in power have done is convince you broke people that money doesn't matter, but at the same time the best way to better your situation would be to "get right with GAWWWWDDDDAUHHH!!!!"

Blacks are the most superstitious and religious people in America... The poorer a neighborhood is the more churches it has. CLEARLY God has NOTHING to do with it.

GOD won't get you an education. GOD can't even build his churches. It takes MONEY to do that.....

So fukk you and your nuts and berries. God won't save you. This is why black people don't do shyt. You're too fukkin busy, in the ghetto, not going to school, eating your nuts and berries thinking God will save you. GOD never failed the white man. Get off your ass and make shyt happen. Things don't just happen. Things get done. Other races are busy calculating how to take over the world, how to master commerce and economics. meanwhile you're too busy sitting around talking about CareBears, Unicorns, Lucky Charms and Rainbows.

"You're guy might be bigger than my guy...up there. But my guy is bigger than your guy, down here."

A man that thinks he knows everything is always sad.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
parenting

to me, Asians have the best parenting style

they don't whoop their kids asses like black parents but they don't baby them like white parents either. good grades aren't rewarded, they're expected. they don't try to be your friend, they act like a parent. tough love at its finest

here's a good break down

Why Chinese Mothers Are Superior - WSJ.com

First, I've noticed that Western parents are extremely anxious about their children's self-esteem. They worry about how their children will feel if they fail at something, and they constantly try to reassure their children about how good they are notwithstanding a mediocre performance on a test or at a recital. In other words, Western parents are concerned about their children's psyches. Chinese parents aren't. They assume strength, not fragility, and as a result they behave very differently.

For example, if a child comes home with an A-minus on a test, a Western parent will most likely praise the child. The Chinese mother will gasp in horror and ask what went wrong. If the child comes home with a B on the test, some Western parents will still praise the child. Other Western parents will sit their child down and express disapproval, but they will be careful not to make their child feel inadequate or insecure, and they will not call their child "stupid," "worthless" or "a disgrace." Privately, the Western parents may worry that their child does not test well or have aptitude in the subject or that there is something wrong with the curriculum and possibly the whole school. If the child's grades do not improve, they may eventually schedule a meeting with the school principal to challenge the way the subject is being taught or to call into question the teacher's credentials.

If a Chinese child gets a B—which would never happen—there would first be a screaming, hair-tearing explosion. The devastated Chinese mother would then get dozens, maybe hundreds of practice tests and work through them with her child for as long as it takes to get the grade up to an A.

Chinese parents demand perfect grades because they believe that their child can get them. If their child doesn't get them, the Chinese parent assumes it's because the child didn't work hard enough. That's why the solution to substandard performance is always to excoriate, punish and shame the child. The Chinese parent believes that their child will be strong enough to take the shaming and to improve from it. (And when Chinese kids do excel, there is plenty of ego-inflating parental praise lavished in the privacy of the home.)

my pops was like this. he's part black, part Chinese Jamaican, so he had a mixture of two different parenting styles. I distinctly remember when I was in 2nd grade. I had gotten two Bs and the rest As. showed him my report card and I was like :pachaha: he hit me with the :shaq2: "when I was your age I got straight As." while all my friends were getting new sneakers and money from their parents for good grades he'd hit me with the :ehh: and keep it moving

plus he had that intimidating, Mufasa "simba, you deliberately disobeyed me" type presence. he only hit me once when I was a kid, yet he still had me shook just off my fear of disappointing him. that's powerful parenting right there.

shyt made me :sadbron: as a young'n, but looking back I just :ohhh: at some of the techniques he used to raise me

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
A man that thinks he knows everything is always sad.

Don't use rhetoric on me.
You deny that blacks follow a religion that their slave masters forced onto them?
You deny that the most poor people on the planet are always the most religious?
You deny that the wealthiest organizations on the planet are religion based (WTF IS THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH?)
You deny that even though countries like China and Japan are predominately atheist yet they are doing better than black Americans?
You deny that education leads to money which leads to financial stability?
You deny that God won't just magically make your situation (where you lack money) better and that money won't?
You deny that blacks in America are the most religious and superstitious?
You deny that following the white man's religion didn't make whites see you as being equally as human as they are?
You deny that the most wealthy people acquired their wealth through mathematics and economics and not by "getting right with God"?

The problems that blacks in America face are NOT spiritual problems. They are real world, tangible, WORLDLY problems. God doesn't have a mother fukking thing to do with it.

I don't think I know everything, but when it comes to education and economics I clearly know a hell of a lot more than you.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
parenting

to me, Asians have the best parenting style

they don't whoop their kids asses like black parents but they don't baby them like white parents either. good grades aren't rewarded, they're expected. they don't try to be your friend, they act like a parent. tough love at its finest

here's a good break down

Why Chinese Mothers Are Superior - WSJ.com

my pops was like this. he's part black, part Chinese Jamaican, so he had a mixture of two different parenting styles. I distinctly remember when I was in 2nd grade. I had gotten two Bs and the rest As. showed him my report card and I was like :pachaha: he hit me with the :shaq2: "when I was your age I got straight As." while all my friends were getting new sneakers and money from their parents for good grades he'd hit me with the :ehh: and keep it moving

plus he had that intimidating, Mufasa "simba, you deliberately disobeyed me" type presence. he only hit me once when I was a kid, yet he still had me shook just off my fear of disappointing him. that's powerful parenting right there.

shyt made me :sadbron: as a young'n, but looking back I just :ohhh: at some of the techniques he used to raise me
I remember kids getting Gameboys, sneakers and mp3 players for getting B's. :deadrose: They are great techniques though. My parents used to make me do book reports for them because the books I was reading in school were too easy. That was MY reward for getting great grades. :smh:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Don't use rhetoric on me.
You deny that blacks follow a religion that their slave masters forced onto them?
You deny that the most poor people on the planet are always the most religious?
You deny that the wealthiest organizations on the planet are religion based (WTF IS THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH?)
You deny that even though countries like China and Japan are predominately atheist yet they are doing better than black Americans?
You deny that education leads to money which leads to financial stability?
You deny that God won't just magically make your situation (where you lack money) better and that money won't?
You deny that blacks in America are the most religious and superstitious?
You deny that following the white man's religion didn't make whites see you as being equally as human as they are?

The problems that blacks in America face are NOT spiritual problems. They are real world, tangible, WORLDLY problems. God doesn't have a mother fukking thing to do with it.

I don't think I know everything, but when it comes to education and economics I clearly know a hell of a lot more than you.

You're so lost.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You're so lost.
Still no rebuttal. You nuts and berries types really have no leg to stand on at all. Don't attack me. Attack my points. Prove me wrong. Ask a CEO if he makes his business decisions based on what God tells him. :deadrose:

"God told me to buy some of this stock this morning!!"

Is my logic too much for you? Don't attack me. Tell me how I'm wrong....

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they know how to save the money they earn

not much else to it

they need to learn how to save that shyt in a bank account instead of their bedroom mattress though lol

can't tell you how many stories I've heard of Asian business owners getting robbed because they keep all their money stashed in their homes. it's like they don't believe in banks

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
they need to learn how to save that shyt in a bank account instead of their bedroom mattress though lol

can't tell you how many stories I've heard of Asian business owners getting robbed because they keep all their money stashed in their homes. it's like they don't believe in banks

banking in essense is a hustle to make money off of other peoples money

it isnt necessary unless them holding your money is giving you money(which in the case of a checking account it isnt)

i dont store my money in a lockbox but i have my money spread around between USAA/Wells Fargo/Bonds