How China is Taking Over Africa via The African Woman's Vagina

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Is that something africans are talking about

In 2006 an Angolan rapper in my country literally made a song about the Chinese taking over and every Angolan being part Chinese in the future. shyt was bumping too. Up until now there's been more songs (2 every year or so) about the Chinese and their adoption of the culture and language, more and more. But before that rap we were already discussing the amount of chinese immigrants...I can only imagine that the watching is even more intense now. This means the issue is more scrutinized nowadays most likely (I don't know because I'm now in the US).

Essentially speaking, this topic has been being discussed for almost a decade now. At least in my country. So yeah, the awareness has been there for a while, I don't think Africans bat an eyelid to articles like this.
:yeshrug:

Oh and a small part of the population back home has already been hostile to the Chinese since they came, in part because of this particular fear we both share.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
In 2006 an Angolan rapper in my country literally made a song about the Chinese taking over and every Angolan being part Chinese in the future. shyt was bumping too. Up until now there's been more songs (2 every year or so) about the Chinese and their adoption of the culture and language, more and more. But before that rap we were already discussing the amount of chinese immigrants...I can only imagine that the watching is even more intense now. This means the issue is more scrutinized nowadays most likely (I don't know because I'm now in the US).

Essentially speaking, this topic has been being discussed for almost a decade now. At least in my country. So yeah, the awareness has been there for a while, I don't think Africans bat an eyelid to articles like this.
:yeshrug:

Oh and a small part of the population back home has already been hostile to the Chinese since they came, in part because of this particular fear we both share.
How are african women walking around with Chinese dudes as couples treated?

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
How are african women walking around with Chinese dudes as couples treated?

I'ma be honest with you, when I left I had yet to see a blasian but everytime I heard they were already being born I'd just do the :mjpls: face. 'Cause I ain't got the time to be in uproar at who an angolan woman chooses as her partner for life. Most of my nikkas were the same about it: It's just whatever, because honestly they're getting the broads at the bottom of the totem pole.

I'm much more concerned with the angolan women who succumb to cacs, because mixed brehs can be an issue when they wanna be. Real blacks are still the majority though, so I'm not gonna stop anybody from :eat: whatever they think is best. Despair ain't healthy breh. As long as we're smart the bullshyt will be contained.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'ma be honest with you, when I left I had yet to see a blasian but everytime I heard they were already being born I'd just do the :mjpls: face. 'Cause I ain't got the time to be in uproar at who an angolan woman chooses as her partner for life. Most of my nikkas were the same about it: It's just whatever, because honestly they're getting the broads at the bottom of the totem pole.

I'm much more concerned with the angolan women who succumb to cacs, because mixed brehs can be an issue when they wanna be. Real blacks are still the majority though, so I'm not gonna stop anybody from :eat: whatever they think is best. Despair ain't healthy breh. As long as we're smart the bullshyt will be contained.
Let's think about this though. If it gets to a point where the bullshyt isn't being contained what's is the threshold to address this problem and what would be the solution. Slapping people up. Public shaming? We always wait u til the worst case scenario happens before we talk about what we should do but rarely discuss what we will do if xyz happens

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Let's think about this though. If it gets to a point where the bullshyt isn't being contained what's is the threshold to address this problem and what would be the solution. Slapping people up. Public shaming? We always wait u til the worst case scenario happens before we talk about what we should do but rarely discuss what we will do if xyz happens

If it comes to a point where the bullshyt hasn't been contained them we'll have failed and it'll be up to us to scramble for ways of fixing our mistake because no one else will be able to do it for us. We'll have to resort to doing whatever we can. With the current information I've got I can't actually devise a plan for what to do if the shyt makes it's way to the fan. I admit that.

Daps
I got a question though, why are "exotic" bi-racial women referred to as black women when only one of their parents is black? I also feel like blacks embrace bi-racials far more than other races. Like we tend just see Tiger Woods, Barack Obama, Mariah Carey, Drake and Jeter as "light skinned", but aren't big on drawing distinctions.

Even Native Americans didn't give half black tribe members as much respect or say so in tribal affairs. They were there "conditionally".

its so true! no other race places mixed races over their own except blacks. mulattos tend to experience a lot of racism in white countries, europeans will never view or treat mixed people as better than their own.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Lets start a ''Good p*ssy Preservation Center so all the chinese mofos don't take up the good sistas in the motherland. . .

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They gone learn

In all seriousness tho...your relationship is harmless compared to theirs because your son can't go over to Asia (Im not sure where your wife is from) and claim land due to ancestry where as the biracial Afro-Asians can claim rights to African land. I hope African people start NOW to get their minds right so that in the next 15-30yrs the Asians don't do to blacks what cacs did to blacks.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Cousin went to Ghana this year and found out he has a Half Japanese Cousin from his mother's side named Kingsley Nakamura. Such a Ghanaian/Japanese name :wow:
I was like :wow:when he showed me the picture.