How China is Taking Over Africa via The African Woman's Vagina

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What do the men have to do with who the women choose? They live on a continent that's primarily black, and yet, they chose Jackie. :manny:

Are they suppose to murder them or something :lupe:

Gotta start small. Conquest doesn't happen overnight. Them changs think long term. They managed to come to a country where they can barely speak the language and now they got the hair and nail game sewn up :ohlawd:
M
Keep thinking Africans are asleep because the white man said so brehs :mjlol:
Also, blasians are always come, ain't nothing wrong with a little diversity in Africa. Just trust that the African seed is strong :blessed:
Chinese minded blasian are bad for africa

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
M

Chinese minded blasian are bad for africa

Chinese minded blasians will be dealt with if they present themselves as a threat to the system. Not unlike minorities in the US...or at least I hope :sadcam:
Truth be told I've got my fears too, I'm just trynna stay optimistic breh.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Just like they dealt with them arab minded blarabs right?

Stop it.

Different times and very different circumstances between the two "invasions". Unless you're saying that Africans are doomed to repeat history regardless, in which case I guess that's just how you see us breh. And that's cool too. :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Different times and very different circumstances between the two "invasions". Unless you're saying that Africans are doomed to repeat history regardless, in which case I guess that's just how you see us breh. And that's cool too. :yeshrug:
We tried to befriend whites through our women and we got burned.
We tried to befriend arabs throigh oir women and we got burned.

Seems like 2 examples that are big enough to take history repeating itself deadly serious. The fact that all of our friends betray us because of our inability to understand the mind of snakes.

Daps
So called black arabs are giving blacks that work in Mauritania and Libya right now

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
We tried to befriend whites through our women and we got burned.
We tried to befriend arabs throigh oir women and we got burned.

Seems like 2 examples that are big enough to take history repeating itself deadly serious. The fact that all of our friends betray us because of our inability to understand the mind of snakes.

And now we're making deals with China because we have to. They're the only ones that will allow us to catch up because they're suffocating in overpopulation. So we gotta give something...because that's how business is conducted. This is not a friendship @Mowgli don't get it twisted. We need something from the Chinese and in exchange we give them something else, meanwhile we've got plenty of time to change the laws in our countries to make it difficult for their off-springs to completely overthrow our system. That's how a serious society rolls breh.

It's not about not playing the chess move that's been unsuccessful, it's about learning exactly when to play it through trial and error. That's the curse of being about something; there's no escaping, there's just adapting.

Is it frightening? Hell yes it breh :pachaha: but that's the world. Nothing is ever easy in this bytch.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This only happens because African governments allow it to happen.

So they can sit there and wring their hands and whine after the fact when the Chinese finally do own Africa in its entirety and racial strife eventually develops.

OR
Start taking their destiny into their own hands and stop selling their souls to the highest bidder.

Again, African governments allow this to happen. Its their fault, not anyone else. The only victims are the populations who seem to be ruled by these folks.

Damn shame.

I really wish African governments, at least those who set themselves to be dependent on foreigners really read up on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Chung-hee

South Korea was worse off than many African countries after the Korean War.Yet look at them today.

For those who are interested here is an interesting guardian write up about South Korea becoming 1st world nation from a 3rd in a matter of 40-50 years. No reason African's can't do the same..

http://www.theguardian.com/global-d...ers/2011/nov/28/south-korea-development-model

Great post - I agree 100%

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
So called black arabs are giving blacks that work in Mauritania and Libya right now

I don't really know the situation in Libya currently, but I know that the real blacks in Mauritania are the minority. And yet they're still trying to fight for their rights out there. Hopefully with the internet the international pressure for human rights will increase over there but I honestly don't know how it's gonna play out...but I do know that the blacks will never give up the fight for what's theirs by right, and I salute that.
:salute:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And now we're making deals with China because we have to. They're the only ones that will allow us to catch up because they're suffocating in overpopulation. So we gotta give something...because that's how business is conducted. This is not a friendship @Mowgli don't get it twisted. We need something from the Chinese and in exchange we give them something else, meanwhile we've got plenty of time to change the laws in our countries to make it difficult for their off-springs to completely overthrow our system. That's how a serious society rolls breh.

It's not about not playing the chess move that's been unsuccessful, it's about learning exactly when to play it through trial and error. That's the curse of being about something; there's no escaping, there's just adapting.

Is it frightening? Hell yes it breh :pachaha: but that's the world. Nothing is ever easy in this bytch.
That's a fair statement but I have a feeling it's been said before.

Ultimately I guess nothing prevents africa from Rwandaing them blasians if they get to froggy

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
That's a fair statement but I have a feeling it's been said before.

Ultimately I guess nothing prevents africa from Rwandaing them blasians if they get to froggy

But ultimately I can't deny that you and I share the same fear: that African leaders may be too lax with controlling the chinese movements in our homelands. Thus putting us in round number three of the fukkery.
It's just that this time I believe things won't be so easy for the other side; because we've literally got no reason to not stop the leap-ish frog when we can already see it gaining life.

As an African I've gotta have faith.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But ultimately I can't deny that you and I share the same fear: that African leaders may be too lax with controlling the chinese movements in our homelands. Thus putting us in round number three of the fukkery.
It's just that this time I believe things won't be so easy for the other side; because we've literally got no reason to not stop the leap-ish frog when we can already see it gaining life.

As an African I've gotta have faith.
Then you're putting alot of faith in your leaders. If your leadership marries their sons or daughters to the Chinese you better hope their offspring don't also marry asian or its a wrap for that bloodline.

Historically first come the merrchants, then comes the merchants culyre and religion, then they come for the women and then the offspring completely sell out in favor of their fathers race. This is why I feel marrying off your daughters to foreigners is a huge mistake. The women do not have the power to indoctrinate their children into becoming african men the way the fathers do unless the asian fathers are very hands off and allow the wife's family to do most if the child rearing which historically, is rare.

Let's hope you're faith isn't just hope.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Then you're putting alot of faith in your leaders. If your leadership marries their sons or daughters to the Chinese you better hope their offspring don't also marry asian or its a wrap for that bloodline.

Historically first come the merrchants, then comes the merchants culyre and religion, then they come for the women and then the offspring completely sell out in favor of their fathers race. This is why I feel marrying off your daughters to foreigners is a huge mistake. The women do not have the power to indoctrinate their children into becoming african men the way the fathers do unless the asian fathers are very hands off and allow the wife's family to do most if the child rearing which historically, is rare.

Let's hope you're faith isn't just hope.
Nope! I'm putting faith in my future leaders. Because the current ones are going to die. Thank God they're not immortal! :wow:

I understand how the process of the merchant<<<women<<<children<<<power works. But our daughter ain't marrying them in huge numbers yet. And we've still got the time to make sure that the numbers of African women marrying the chinese stays low. We've still got time to make sure they remain a minority.

Well, here's to my faith not being just hope. *raises glass*

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nope! I'm putting faith in my future leaders. Because the current ones are going to die. Thank God they're not immortal! :wow:

I understand how the process of the merchant<<<women<<<children<<<power works. But our daughter ain't marrying them in huge numbers yet. And we've still got the time to make sure that the numbers of African women marrying the chinese stays low. We've still got time to make sure they remain a minority.

Well, here's to my faith not being just hope. *raises glass*
Is that something africans are talking about