How Can I Make My Social Media Pop???...

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dress better & take pics outdoors breh. The hood rapper image aint selling anymore. These days as a rapper you also have to have an image & dress real good

Check Gucci Mane IG. His music is wack but he takes fly pics dressed in fly outfits always unless his working out.

I would suggest modelling your page to be like Gucci Mane

Even take pics of yourself out in the restaurant eating good food or in the V.I.P if people are dressed good

Edit your pics to make them look more appealing.

Brotha @6ixSigma got a fly IG page, takes pics of himself travelling, breh got 22k followers.
Josh (@mrjosh_) • Instagram photos and videos

Delete the gun pic breh, thats so 90s

Thanks Breh!!!...My man @6ixSigma is livin' the good life...:salute:...what camera do you use for those IG pics breh?...They look extremely professional and on point!!!...:obama:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Instagram: participate in "like for like/ follow for follow shout out post for shout out post" types of postings

post using popular hashtags
stay relevant on relevant pages
curate a following by liking people who use similar hashtags, engaging with them (writing on their posts, asking them questions, asking them to follow and check out your music etc.)

create something viral. Buy 100 stickers for 10 dollars and put "Who is Kavin The 1" and post them shyts all over town in random spots. then put "take this picture, follow my instagram and twitter, tag me in the picture for a chance to win" and then promote some "secret" contest on all of your platforms

collab with other artists who have bigger fanbases than you, go into their page and follow who follows them and hope that people begin to follow you back

you should be spending an hour a day on IG doing the following:

Find an artist that makes similar music that you do, but has a bigger base
follow that artist
follow the people who follow that artist
like their pictures and comment "if you like Artist B...check me out"
rinse, repeat

Twitter:

talk talk talk talk talk and reply to everything
get into the popular hashtag threads
be everywhere, tweet your thoughts and lyrics and promote your IG etc.

There's a lot more and I just thought of these off the top. This is enough game for free to get you started :salute:

This was excellent free game Breh!!!...Thanks!!!...:salute:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
To be honest in terms of music to make your music pop it's better to locally perform and promote your shyt, that's the basic but most effective way.
Next is following your local artists and collabing with them, as they'll have to share you in their promotion and like the guy above said do shares for shares

I think twitter is more effective for music artists than Instagram because insta is just so much more visual, and with twitter if you showcase a personality people come to you

But most importantly follow the hell out of artists similar to you because you'll just attract that crowding in explore pages

My ig for example, I've gained about 50 followers in the past week because of my post but 50% because I followed photographers and graphic artists, just following them exposed peoooe interested in what I do to me, now some of the people I looked up to follow my stuff

Just stay consistent and patient because no matter what advice we give you none of us know when your time is gonna come so just truck

Thanks man...I really appreciate that...!!!...:salute:

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
Thanks Breh!!!...My man @6ixSigma is livin' the good life...:salute:...what camera do you use for those IG pics breh?...They look extremely professional and on point!!!...:obama:

Thanks!

At first I was using the Canon 700d

The last few months I’ve been using the Canon 80d. Most of my shots are with a wide angle lenses as well so i can get more in the frame.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thanks!

At first I was using the Canon 700d

The last few months I’ve been using the Canon 80d. Most of my shots are with a wide angle lenses as well so i can get more in the frame.

Thanks man!!!...Your page looks very cinematic and fantastic!!!...The pictures...shots and framework are magnificent!!!...:ohlawd:

Thanks for the camera info...I'm gonna look for that or a 4K camera in that range...unless those are 4K shots???...:salute:

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
Thanks man!!!...Your page looks very cinematic and fantastic!!!...The pictures...shots and framework are magnificent!!!...:ohlawd:

Thanks for the camera info...I'm gonna look for that or a 4K camera in that range...unless those are 4K shots???...:salute:

I think 4k is only in regards to video and not photo shots, kinda like 1080p, but don't quote me on that.

Anyway, editing is a huge part of this photography thing. They can turn a subpar photo into something completely different.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As some of you may know I'm embarking on this music shyt...and was told that I need to be poppin' on social media before I can get people to check out my website www.kavinthe1.com I'm not a social guy at all...or am just satisfied and content with being an introvert...I have clinical depression and anxiety (was recently diagnosed)...and over the years it's been hard for me to connect with others socially...I have been on social media for a handful of years and have not been able to translate it to success...what can I do to make my social media game pop to establish a greater online presence???...

Here are a few links to my social media...any "constructive" criticism is welcomed...

www.kavinthe1.com (@kavinthe1) on Twitter

Kavin The 1

Kavin Wahid (@kavinthe1) • Instagram photos and videos

Kavin The 1

The music needs better mixing and mastering. If you are serious about music
you'll need to use tools like Moz and Klout . Find other artists to collab with
and offer your music to comedians/gamers and other people like that.

Sooner or later you'll start to siphon some followers ..if you keep at it.

You can't be an indie introvert ... so best to get out of your comfort zone