How Can I Make My Social Media Pop???...

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I don't see any issues with yours.
Are you an artist or just want me to critique generally? lol
Yours is clean and shows off your personality.
I used to rap...I really really really wanna get back in it though! I really just do my thing. I see a bunch of guys I know trying to do the music thing erase their whole Instagram and I guess rebrand themselves. I feel like that's whack though. Gotta keep it true I feel like. I get a bunch of likes and follows from whack ass bots. How can I change that or should I not even worry about those?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I used to rap...I really really really wanna get back in it though! I really just do my thing. I see a bunch of guys I know trying to do the music thing erase their whole Instagram and I guess rebrand themselves. I feel like that's whack though. Gotta keep it true I feel like. I get a bunch of likes and follows from whack ass bots. How can I change that or should I not even worry about those?
Ok now as an artist it changes how I feel lol
It looks sloppy as an artist at bit. Like how I told @Kavin The 1 about the redundant pics of the same thing over and over. I see you do that.
I do like how you have the black and white photos.
I feel like you have some posts you can delete and won't feel much about.
They are just filler photos.
Overall, your profile is clean and nothing is offensive and it still shows off your personality.
As an artist it's not bad, it's just missing actual music content.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Ok now as an artist it changes how I feel lol
It looks sloppy as an artist at bit. Like how I told @Kavin The 1 about the redundant pics of the same thing over and over. I see you do that.
I do like how you have the black and white photos.
I feel like you have some posts you can delete and won't feel much about.
They are just filler photos.
Overall, your profile is clean and nothing is offensive and it still shows off your personality.
As an artist it's not bad, it's just missing actual music content.
Would an indie artist give a fukk about that kinda shyt lmaoooo I'm just asking.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Also...
When you post your rapper influences, art, a movie, etc
tag the rappers, actors, directors/producers of them into the photos...
They actually like the pics and comment and may follow you.
They may repost what you post and it can generate traffic.

Leave comments on profiles that aren't annoying "Check my out I'm a rapper! I'm hot!" type of shyt.
Just say how the person was an influence and just have a generally chill approach.
They sometimes also notice those.
It's quick to ignore someone just promoting themselves on your shyt or block them because you think of them as spam.

But affiliation/association is the stepping stone of social media.
All ppl who have a huge following either paid for followers/likes or used someone else who already had a platform.
You need the cosigns

:patrice:...so when you can you start?

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dress better & take pics outdoors breh. The hood rapper image aint selling anymore. These days as a rapper you also have to have an image & dress real good

Check Gucci Mane IG. His music is wack but he takes fly pics dressed in fly outfits always unless his working out.

I would suggest modelling your page to be like Gucci Mane

Even take pics of yourself out in the restaurant eating good food or in the V.I.P if people are dressed good

Edit your pics to make them look more appealing.

Brotha @6ixSigma got a fly IG page, takes pics of himself travelling, breh got 22k followers.
Josh (@mrjosh_) • Instagram photos and videos

Delete the gun pic breh, thats so 90s

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Kavin The 1 Search for popular hashtags, things that are trending, then give your point of view on the subject and always include the hashtag. People who appreciate your point of view will follow you. EDiT: I just saw your IG. Take down all those screen pics and low quality selfies. Invest in a photoshoot (Find a college photography major in your area that'll do it for free or cheap). Next, take pictures of things that mean something to you. Look at your IG page as your lyric book but in picture form.

:patrice:...so ya'll really don't like my selfie pics huh???...:ld:...ok...won't be the first time or second or third time that I had to start over...:to:...okay...I gotta get my staff and e-staff on deck...photographer...videographer...social media manager...road manager...booking manager...regular manager...damn...:wow:...that IG lyric book analogy is perfect!!!...:ohlawd:...Thanks Breh!!!...:salute: