How Can I Make My Social Media Pop???...

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Whatever you do, don't post yoself singing/rapping a song.

Chicks burn me up when they do that shyt, like dayum, I heard the same song too, you know. I know the song too Lol. shyt is so wack.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Controversial posts, posting between 11 and 2 pm (music)...
Putting your music links on major events.... linking up with other dmv artists...go to open mics wearing merch with your links.
Etc.

Thanks Bro!!!...:salute:didn't know about the bolded...

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I deaded my insta, there were too many fake industry middleman producers trying to make bread off folks naivete...much like the other platforms but worse.

Man you ain't never lied about this...all these "major" producers tryna eat off nikkas on the come up...producers who already got bread...and don't start me about these "independent labels" that are just cover ups for majors...doin' lightwork to sign competition out of the way and shelf nikkas while stealin' their songs for more younger "profitable" artists...:bryan:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Truth dot com.

Also a suggestion for the OP: Post some things about what's going on socially in the Black Community, Black history stuff.
It will show you have some depth.
Even when guys follow women strictly based on looks/ass, they get bored by just seeing that all the time.
DEPTH is important.
That's why I was eh on the posting weed so much.

This is a really good suggestion...I'm all about Black Community and Black History...my label is Triple Black Records for crying out loud...so will definitely use this suggestion...I've had an idea for a Black History website for a while...and thought of how incorporating it with my music but this gives me a spark...push and idea...so thanks...:salute:...

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kavin The 1 Search for popular hashtags, things that are trending, then give your point of view on the subject and always include the hashtag. People who appreciate your point of view will follow you. EDiT: I just saw your IG. Take down all those screen pics and low quality selfies. Invest in a photoshoot (Find a college photography major in your area that'll do it for free or cheap). Next, take pictures of things that mean something to you. Look at your IG page as your lyric book but in picture form.

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I just looked at your instagram...
You have a lot of redundant type of selfies (that basically look the same) lol|
Same with the videos (going by screencaps). Folks won't want to click on those 10 videos that look exactly the same.
and you should post some art in between them.
Take down those pics of weed. It's not cute.
The cars, fam, throwback pics, etc are cool.
shyt yo do mine lmao my shyt weird though

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm just keeping it 100
Ppl ask me on tumblr all the time how I got so many followers and I give them a similar formula.
Affiliation/Association is probably the #1 though.
It's the biggest stepping stone.

I'm gonna run my posts by you before I make my next social media post...you're right about the affiliation/association thing...