How can I make $20 in grocery last two weeks

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Eggs,oatmeal, sugar,bread,cheese,butter,rice,70/30 ground beef I live in Ohio shopping at aldi this is doable super k not so much everything but the beef should be $14 spend the rest on the meat with these ingredients you could get about 5 traditional items but if you're hungry enough you probably could flip this shyt into about 10

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Buy a big tub of oatmeal for breakfast.$2

Go acquire some sugar from your local fast food joint.

Buy a half gallon of milk for both oatmeal and drinking.$2

Loaf of bread and a pack of lunch meat for lunch. $4

Box of ramens$4

Spend the rest on cans of tuna/salmon

You should make it two weeks. Good luck

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Rice and Vienna Sausage breh.
I've heard users on here talking bad about Vienna Sausage, but cut that shyt up, throw it in a saucepan with a bit of garlic, a sprig of thyme onions, red and green peppers, the same stock from the can and mix it up and spread it on a bed of rice...and you got a meal, boy. :whew:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You can get peanut butter from Dollar Tree for a buck breh, at least in Raleigh.

nyc over charging the game for mad things... but specifically peanut butter. i didnt believe it at first either, but i checked last night. store brand was $4 and the jiff/skip was $6.

shout to this whole thread though.

went and made a big ass thing of fried rice last night off this thread. didnt go with the super budget theme though.

used the white rice i had in the fridge from the chinese spot, got some shrimp, mushrooms, orange peppers, string beans, garlic and tomatoes.

season up the shrimp with some cayenne, and i basically just throw all that shyt in there. egg when its almost done.

shyt is a feast brehs.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Brehs, yall needa get on this Winco wave ASAP :banderas:

I got two things of ground turkey, a big ass pack of drumstricks. Two bags of french fries. Buns, rice a roni etc..
Total was $31 and some change, and thats only cuz i bought my mom a 6 pack of V8 juice for work, some candy, some hot cheetos and a $3 thing of apple juice
Only slup up I made was getting two 1 pound things of ground turkey when I couldve gotten a 3 pound thing for for $.8.50 :francis:
Oh well, i still got enough for atleast 5 meals plus candy and junk :blessed:

2qkv447.jpg

:banderas:

@Geoffrey_Chaucer @Eat Dhat dikk Up!!!!!!!!! @sanityovar8ted @dtownreppin214 get on the wave now :ufdup:
ive been shoppin at winco for awhile now u late zay lol

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Cut up different fruits and store em in a plastic container in the fridge. On everything you'll hunger less ...

bdubsblo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Find CrackHead. Buy $40 worth of foodstamps with the $20 cash. Problem solved.