How can I make $20 in grocery last two weeks

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Koolaid, rice, potato, eggs, pasta Quaker Oats, drink tap water, ramen, steal tons of packs of sugar from dunkin donuts, steal a hot sauce from chipotle, big bag of chicken and freeze what you don't use, store brand cheese, buy Lipton tea instead of drinking coffee

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Koolaid, rice, potato, eggs, pasta Quaker Oats, drink tap water, ramen, steal tons of packs of sugar from dunkin donuts, steal a hot sauce from chipotle, big bag of chicken and freeze what you don't use, store brand cheese, buy Lipton tea instead of drinking coffee
don't listen to this guy

rice and black beans (no salt added) - it's like $1 a can but get the cans with the openable top so you don't need no special tool to open them

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
don't listen to this guy

rice and black beans (no salt added) - it's like $1 a can but get the cans with the openable top so you don't need no special tool to open them

Yeah, fukkboy, he probably shouldn't listen to to me. I have a decent amount of $ and would probably spend the $20 on a single bowl of lobster mac

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Been there breh. People talked on it a good bit, but try to get a good food spread. Big ass bag of rice and ramen, eggs, sandwich meat, cheese, canned veggies. I'll mix in a spot of veggies and cut up sandwich meat in my ramen, then 3 minutes before it's done scramble in an egg (usually in the microwave).

Drink lots of water BEFORE you get hungry. That'll help turn off your hunger switch. A lot of the time we think we're hungry when we're dehydrated.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Get CHU a bag of chicken, a pack of ground beef, burger buns, some oil, barbecue sauce, and eggs

You can make baked chicken meatloaf chicken sammichs allat

Daps
How loves
10 pound bag of chicken leg quarters $4.90 and 2 pounds of ground beef $4.50 Bag of rice, can of beans, couple Ramens, off brand box or two of hamburger helper only a dollar, and a loaf of bread. Burgers, chicken and rice, hamburger helper, dirty rice, meat and noodles, u be aight

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
couple loaves of bread. gallon of milk. peanut butter, jelly. and maybe a box or two of cereal. I think u could get all that for $20.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Go to the grocery store on Thursday. They will have meat dirt cheap. You can get a whole pack of chicken thighs for less than $3. Everything thing else can be purchased at DollarsTree. They have frozen foods and can/boxed food that should get you through it including rice and oatmeal.