How can anyone still go to T.D Jakes church after this?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
WWE level acting :russ:
Brother%20Love%20-%20SummerSlam%2088.jpg

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:snoop: I can't even laugh at this shyt.

All y'all talking about "This isn't real Christianity, blah, blah, blah"...sorry, but Christianity has been a :troll: job since it rose to prominent establishment.

It started as a small Jewish apocalyptic cult in the eastern Mediterranean region. It had some staying power, being that it lasted a few hundred years after Jesus' death due to Apostle Paul and his homies refining it a bit, but at the time of the Diocletian split, there was still only a few million Christians within the Roman Empire which numbered in the hundreds of millions. Constantine made a shrewd move by liberalizing Roman policy toward Christians, because he needed allies and goodwill as a new ruler, and wanted to differentiate himself from his predecessor in the East and archrival, Galerius, who had a brutal reputation.

Constantine's military and political ingenuity eventually led him into ruler of the whole Roman Empire, but he was still fighting with Galerius and Maxentius forces and was determined to unify the empire, and he saw Christianity as a means to do so. He made himself a Christian bishop, reached out to Christians in North Africa and in the Greek East, established the Nicene creed, created the church hierarchy after the Roman Empire structure, unified the empire under Christianity and crushed his enemies and Christianity was on its way.

And he said he did it because he saw a cross in a dream and a vision of a cross in the sky that read "with this sign you will conquer." :deadmanny: :troll:

Christians been getting :troll:ed by their leaders since 317 A. D.

Last edited:

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Blacks are so gullible it's laughable. It's not just about the dog and pony show with Perry and Jakes either. All you have to do is mention haters and the congregation all goes nuts. It's amazing how many ppl believe they have haters. If someone doesn't agree with your destructive lifestyle then they're a hater. I don't think I know more than 3 black women under 40 that would say they don't have any haters.

Go on twitter and FB and bishes are complaining about haters, I knew as soon as he said hater he would have the crowd eating out the palms of his hands. Everyone that doesn't like you is not a hater, they could just be apathetic towards you.

Dap and sigged

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
caveat: "I was raised" in the SDA denom. -_- SDAs worship on Saturday and are type A about prophecy, health, edu, and anal retention. SDA == little to no fun :(

Sunday prosperity gospel non/vague-denom megachurch AfAms have all the fun and PUT ON A DAMNED GOOD SHOW. I simply must attend megafest next year! :smile: Tyler Perry was "slain in the spirit" and throwing money around and blessing Pastor Jakes' ministry while MRS Pastor Jakes looked on approvingly and some underling videotaped it.
Even Oprah was in attendance? Sunday Christians are scandalized because TD Jakes was given $1mm by Tyler Perry for a church building fund? Quit acting like Tyler aint donate to a churchy charity to get a tax deduction.

perspective from youtube gospel AfAm commentators AlrightTV:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people make me sick with the whole "Jesus loves me" spiel. If their ancestors hadn't been kidnapped and sold into slavery, they would be not be so quick to worship the god of their oppressors. But since it's a generational thing, black people are still getting taught by their parents and grandparents to "praise Jesus". Disgusting. :scusthov:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Black people make me sick with the whole "Jesus loves me" spiel. If their ancestors hadn't been kidnapped and sold into slavery, they would be not be so quick to worship the god of their oppressors. But since it's a generational thing, black people are still getting taught by their parents and grandparents to "praise Jesus". Disgusting. :scusthov:
The man in your avi loved white women....

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This won't stop me from catching a brief of The Potter's Field, when I randomly channel surf up to Christian channels on Direct-TV:yeshrug: