How can anyone still go to T.D Jakes church after this?

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Tyler let all types of dudes anoint him :mjpls:

ITglDMz.png

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A lot of churches are places of merchandise now... Jesus would have overturned a lot of tables.

Jesus would burn down a lot of churches filled with corruption. shyt like this is why organized religion needs to die out in America.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Niggga got Touch Down Jakes head palmed tighter than a spalding...or the other balls he usually grippin

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The scam is real.

I come from a household where for the better part of my childhood was spent in Church on Sundays. Even at an early age, there was something unsettling about the whole:

"Time to give offering"
[Counts money]
"We need 100$ more dollars, reach DEEP into your pockets,huh, and give to Gawd, huh..."

We are talking about people who are dirt poor giving all they can because they believe somehow God will lift them up because their pastor, who's living good by the way, tells them he needs more money.

That video just shows the sheepism that exists in human beings, but blacks especially.

I mean it looked so staged it was ridiculous. Red flags were raised for me once Perry said, "oh wow you caught me off guard"
:stopitslime:

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
don't know why black people need religion, we spiritual people by nature. I just never understood, how we believed the word of god, from a known devil..
When the oppressor got his foot on your neck like he's had it on us ever since he stole us from Africa all you can do is turn to a higher power because you're seeing the devil everyday on the plantation.

PrototypeP

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New York
The scam is real.

I come from a household where for the better part of my childhood was spent in Church on Sundays. Even at an early age, there was something unsettling about the whole:

"Time to give offering"
[Counts money]
"We need 100$ more dollars, reach DEEP into your pockets,huh, and give to Gawd, huh..."

We are talking about people who are dirt poor giving all they can because they believe somehow God will left them up because their pastor, who's living good by the way, tells them he needs more money.

That video just shows the sheepism that exists I'm.human beings, but blacks especially.

I mean it looked so staged it was ridiculous. Red flags were raised for me once Perry said, "oh wow you caught me off guard"
:stopitslime:
Its sad man. It's like Harriet Tubman said, she freed thousands of slaves and could've freed thousands more if they knew they were slaves.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Its sad man. It's like Harriet Tubman said, she freed thousands of slaves and could've freed thousands more if they knew they were slaves.
Welcome to the coli.

Yea, this all really breaks the world down into two sections...

The hustlers and the hustled.

It is scary because when you see things like this you realize just how hard it is to realize you're getting bamboozled.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
TP has TD Jakes in a seizure for 1 mil. Tyler could probably get him to pop drop and roll for 2 mil.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:ohlawd: :ohlawd:

Dat testimony :wow:

Talkin in tongues :wow:

*Attends this church on a regular basis* The entertainment value alone :ohlawd:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
this nikka i know that preaches posted this shyt on facebook the other day, with GOOD intentions. shyt had me

7297_3688.gif

nikkas kill me with this "that's not real christianity" shyt... get over yourself, EVERYBODY is a "real christian" if you ask them, this shyt aint nothing brand new :pachaha: its been happening for the longest, it aint shyt when your lil podunk preacher around the corner does it but when a tyler perry or td jakes does it and is actually GOOD at it you wanna feel some type of way