How can anyone still go to T.D Jakes church after this?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
The Bible warns that false prophets would take people away though

Really, what's the difference between what these dudes are doing and very same people that conspired to murder Jesus? The parallels are sickeningly obvious but if you don't want to think for yourself there's nothing anyone can do for you

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
The Bible warns that false prophets would take people away though

Really, what's the difference between what these dudes are doing and very same people that conspired to murder Jesus? The parallels are sickeningly obvious but if you don't want to think for yourself there's nothing anyone can do for you

"The Bible says...the Bible warns..."

Let's not go dere breh breh. :skip:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Praise him!

BroFranklin.gif
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not calling anyone gullible or anything like that, because truthfully maybe there is something that I'm not seeing, but I'm really wondering why out of all the churches you can give to, why give to one of the wealthiest? Why not give a million dollars to a church struggling to stay open? Why not give $100,000 to ten churches, or $10,000 to a thousand churches, or even $1000 to $100,000 churches?

I guess that I just thought that when you'd be donating to help others in the name of god, you'd donate to those who aren't already dealing with prosperity and fortune.

I was going to post something similar but you pretty much nailed it. I've been to lots of little store front churches that could make big changes with as little as 5K. I hate when people do stuff in the church just to be seen. If he wanted to give a million, that's between him and God. There's no need to boast about it.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:laff: .... I was looking at the video .... and didn't scroll down and see the picture till minutes later .... :dead: :deadrose: :deadmanny:

Look like T.D. Jakes double in the black and yellow on the right side of the pic ... :laugh:

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Modern day Christianity (bar catholics) is a scam fraud and joke.

Interesting distinction you make there. Many critics of Catholicism say it is the most pagan-sprinkled/influenced branch of Christianity. The idea of a "Pope" (many early Christians would reject the idea of a "Pope" being any closer to God than they themselves were), the rampant solar/fish symbolism on the staffs/hats, the idea of Mary being fully sinless (many other Christians view Mary as a sinner like other humans), the idea of purgatory (some question the idea of purgatory), and so forth call Catholicism into question perhaps more than the other branches of Christianity.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I agree. Modern day Christianity (bar catholics) is a scam fraud and joke. However Christianity itself e.g following the words of a man like Jesus was originally a good idea. Jesus Christ was one of those few people who in our world's history who lives a truly 'human' existence (helping people, feeding your brother, accepting people etc) and I can get why people felt interested in following his word and the disciples carried on his religion after he died. I fukk's with the New Testament and his lifestyle.

BUT MODERN DAY CHRISTIANITY ?! :pachaha:

How was Jesus walking around in a fukking shirt and sandals NO material possessions yet todays pastors are walking around with private jets. Originally if you read Paul's preacher's were meant to be broke, cos realistically all their focus was on the word. Yet in 2013 preachers have gucci shoes and ferrari's :pachaha:

The religion as a whole fell off and it relies on poor people giving all their money to survive with promises of wealth to them. Pastors are just like any other slick talking con men now.
Catholicism? you can't be serious calling these Mary worshipers legit.

I used to be one

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
:dahell: ol girl talkin' bout some, "Push that baby out" :heh:

This shyt is beyond fukked up brehs....:scusthov: @ the whole damn thing...

No different than anything else designed and encouraged to mislead and misguide blacks and those who love us tho :manny: