How can anyone still go to T.D Jakes church after this?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why can't you atheist keep Christians out your mouths though? If you don't believe then sit back and continue to not believe and stfu...why do you clowns go out of your way to try and discredit everything else...oh yeah that's right you have nothing to speak on so you can only discredit everything else so like I said all you atheist in here stfu
They want brownie points

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Yup and I enjoy watching the blind sheep participate in the fukkery. It's fukking comical. It's like watching 5 year olds run around talking about how awesome peter pan is and how they want to follow in his foot steps and become just like him.
lol you nggas still worshipping false gods and don't even know...I bet you been to a Jayz concert and you threw up the roc sign everytime he told you to clown...you acknowledged your god right then and there...dumb ngga sit down...

Last edited:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Why can't you atheist keep Christians out your mouths though? If you don't believe then sit back and continue to not believe and stfu...why do you clowns go out of your way to try and discredit everything else...oh yeah that's right you have nothing to speak on so you can only discredit everything else so like I said all you atheist in here stfu
That's why I don't argue with them, every argument is the same & they all think they got everything figured out. I don't even consider myself religious because I don't go to church or anything like that but I do believe in God. I don't knock anybody beliefs/nonbeliefs, but I'm not going to sit up and argue about mine

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
lol you nggas still worshipping false gods and don't even know...I bet you been to a Jayz concert and you threw up the roc sign everytime he told you to clown...you acknowledged your god right then and there...dumb ngga sit down...

Nope.

lol @ false gods. No entertainer/Celebrity on earth will ever make me stoop to that level. I'm not one of these other nikkas. Trust me.

enjoy clubbing all wknd and going to church on sunday to wash away your sins though. You got a garden waiting for you with beautiful women and endless food with a big rainbow floating over it.

salute

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
2 Timothy 3
New International Version (NIV)

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money,boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Why should christians be immune to criticism?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's why I don't argue with them, every argument is the same & they all think they got everything figured out. I don't even consider myself religious because I don't go to church or anything like that but I do believe in God. I don't knock anybody beliefs/nonbeliefs, but I'm not going to sit up and argue about mine

The goddamn irony... :snoop: