How can anyone still go to T.D Jakes church after this?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Catholicism ? you can't be serious calling these Mary worshipers legit.
T
I used to be one

My posts in this topic have purely
been about materialism and the blatant fraud going on to boost the pastors lifestyle. Not their doctrine.

Where I live Ive honestly never met a nun ,monk or priest driving a Rolls Royce. Where Im from they live modestly.

Are nuns balling where you are? :lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I agree. Modern day Christianity (bar catholics) is a scam fraud and joke. However Christianity itself e.g following the words of a man like Jesus was originally a good idea. Jesus Christ was one of those few people who in our world's history who lives a truly 'human' existence (helping people, feeding your brother, accepting people etc) and I can get why people felt interested in following his word and the disciples carried on his religion after he died. I fukk's with the New Testament and his lifestyle.

BUT MODERN DAY CHRISTIANITY ?! :pachaha:

How was Jesus walking around in a fukking shirt and sandals NO material possessions yet todays pastors are walking around with private jets. Originally if you read Paul's preacher's were meant to be broke, cos realistically all their focus was on the word. Yet in 2013 preachers have gucci shoes and ferrari's :pachaha:

The religion as a whole fell off and it relies on poor people giving all their money to survive with promises of wealth to them. Pastors are just like any other slick talking con men now.

1. Jesus whether or not he existed, wasn't particularly unique or even the first person to act REMOTELY altrustic to people he claimed to fukk with. He was just as terroritorial as the rest of them

2. the problem is black people being overly religious in the first place.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The main problem here is black people being religious in the first place.

If you even CLAIM to be REMOTELY religious or believe in a higher power, you have NO standing to talk shyt about what you've witnessed in T.D. Jakes church.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I keep saying Christianity (and religion in general) is a fukking joke and a scam but nikkas is so gullible and sheepish they don't hear me.

Oh well, if you can't hear you will feel. :pachaha:
Satan is laughing at you not with you

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is why I don't go to church...:aicmon:

It wouldn't have been bad if Tyler would have announced he was giving them a million dollars, but NO, this dude talking like he been preaching all his life then laying hands on TD? :shaq2: They better stop playing with God

shyt like this is why the christians who try to talk shyt about TD Jakes just make both themselves AND TD Jakes look like bigger dumbasses. :what:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
1. Jesus whether or not he existed, wasn't particularly unique or even the first person to act REMOTELY altrustic to people he claimed to fukk with. He was just as terroritorial as the rest of them

2. the problem is black people being overly religious in the first place.

:comeon:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Its funny how much this shyt resembles magic and chanting and doing middle age spells. :pachaha:

it's all the same thing, breh. All magic and spells and chanting and channeling.

Like mass in Catholicism is really just rituals to invoke saints, angels and the holy spirit. So is communion. All candles and chanting and burning of mirrh and drinking of blood.

Praise human sacrifice, etc. etc....

Only difference between religions is who's worshipped, the hypocrisy in each and how they all swear teh other is wrong.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
these guys do not represent Christianity...

3epXeiF.png

:usure:

You nikkas stay claiming christianity yet getting mad when they don't follow YOUR version of that bullshyt.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The main problem here is black people being religious in the first place.

If you even CLAIM to be REMOTELY religious or believe in a higher power, you have NO standing to talk shyt about what you've witnessed in T.D. Jakes church.

Yeah, because all churches operate on the exact same standard.