How can anyone still go to T.D Jakes church after this?

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Religion might be that new hustle though :lupe:

New ? :dahell:

This has been the hustle since moses wore short pants. How do you think the Catholic church got so rich to own their own city/country inside of Rome, Italy. How do you think they amassed all that land ownership world wide ? Don't pay taxes on anything......... I can keep going but I think you get my point.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
3epXeiF.png

:usure:

You nikkas stay claiming christianity yet getting mad when they don't follow YOUR version of that bullshyt.
exactly these guys are tools who make it easy for religion haters like you to discredit Christianity....im sure there's false atheist out there who may push a different version of atheism that you may not agree with...you need to fall back...

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly these guys are tools who make it easy for religion haters like you to discredit Christianity....im sure there's false atheist out there who may push a different version of atheism that you may not agree with...you need to fall back...

The only thing atheists agree on is there their lack of belief in a god. Whatever other belief they possess is not part of their atheism.

You sound foolish championing your particular brand of Christianity and deriding other forms you consider to be inferior. Believe me, you're not the only "Christian" that feels that way. Catholics look down on Protestants. Protestants look down on Baptists. Baptists look down on JW's. It's a never ending cycle of condescension. Which is no surprise considering that the idea of a personal god that cares for you or that your belief is the only true one is presumptuous and arrogant in itself.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
The only thing atheists agree on is there their lack of belief in a god. Whatever other belief they possess is not part of their atheism.

You sound foolish championing your particular brand of Christianity and deriding other forms you consider to be inferior. Believe me, you're not the only "Christian" that feels that way. Catholics look down on Protestants. Protestants look down on Baptists. Baptists look down on JW's. It's a never ending cycle of condescension. Which is no surprise considering that the idea of a personal god that cares for you or that your belief is the only true one is presumptuous and arrogant in itself.
stfu

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I'm pretty sure christianity does a GREAT job of discrediting itself with little effort. You do that all by yourself since you dont follow all of it.

Atheism isn't a thing dumbass.

Its SIMPLY the lack of a belief in a god. Every view you hold after that or thereafter is COMPLETELY up to you.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Its really liberating.

You don't appreciate it until you get older too.

Yup and I enjoy watching the blind sheep participate in the fukkery. It's fukking comical. It's like watching 5 year olds run around talking about how awesome peter pan is and how they want to follow in his foot steps and become just like him.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Why can't you atheist keep Christians out your mouths though? If you don't believe then sit back and continue to not believe and stfu...why do you clowns go out of your way to try and discredit everything else...oh yeah that's right you have nothing to speak on so you can only discredit everything else so like I said all you atheist in here stfu