How Breitbart Laundered Racist Hate: connections b/w key Breitbart & Alt-Right—Many ppl caught up!

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
there's black billionaires who aren't entertainers breh
not many, if any who are proud black people though. they feel they made it so that means they aren't black, they are "whatever there name is": i'm not black, i'm john. there is this one black billionaire who could have been a mercer type (similar entrepreneurial background) if he wanted, but he's a pawg chaser, married some white playboy bunny.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:picard:at that broadly reporter, cant trust these white liberals
what i've noticed is that some of the realest liberals live in deep red states because they're surrounded by the enemy and still proudly rep who they are. same for conservatives in blue areas. you can't trust these white people from nebraska or oklahoma who move to the major urban areas because they're only that way because it's not socially "cool" to be alt-right in their new vibrant city, so they just pretend for a bit. you also find a lot of fake conservatives in red areas because they're just adapting to blend in their community.

Last edited:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Most of that wasn't interesting or too revealing.

The Mercers setting Milo up with Milo INC. after his pedophiIia supporting comments shouldn't be surprising but I was surprised.

And I am not surprised about the Mercer daughter being sympathetic to a White nationalist propagandist either. Met plenty of those types back in undergrad.

• Dap
Reactions: 85

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
so what are the consequences of this?

I'm sure you know, "Boys will be boys"
full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
not many, if any who are proud black people though. they feel they made it so that means they aren't black, they are "whatever there name is": i'm not black, i'm john. there is this one black billionaire who could have been a mercer type (similar entrepreneurial background) if he wanted, but he's a pawg chaser, married some white playboy bunny.
you're talking about Robert Smith. And it was his second wife. Guess he wanted to fukk around the second go around :heh:
s2EM_6iT_400x400.jpg

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

you talking about Robert Smith? Thats who I had in mind when I made that post that not all black billionaires are entertainers

A Mercer type black person could possibly be very influential. He (edit: or she :mjgrin:) wouldnt have to spread hate like the Mercer's though, just black advancement and fighting against WS policies.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State