How Breitbart Laundered Racist Hate: connections b/w key Breitbart & Alt-Right—Many ppl caught up!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Here's the bottom line. The alt right has long understood that a culture war is easier than an actual one. They have been online stinking it up with cornball WS and light racism f over a decade. The side affect is that key players are all versed in the game of social influence via "media." Its a game to them and they play on emotion of dumb rednecks and hyper emotional POC.

This is why we should stop reacting only to the audacity of racism, that shyt is normalized...stop acting shocked. Attack the ideology, the character, the statement. And do it with composed strength, be untrollable.
What would help, is dudes stop being emotional and religious. I'm telling you. Its a cancer.

Stop relying on appeals to feelings...we must become way more versed in the art of argument and more data based.

Its hard defending your humanity but you're not going to beat that ideology through intimidation or trying to get them to soften up. They know they're trolling so you have to go even deeper to root out their BS.

@Y2Dre @Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @Houston911 @Michael's Black Son @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Diasporan Royalty @MalikX @The Black Panther
@Matt504 @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Streezy

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
What would help, is dudes stop being emotional and religious. I'm telling you. Its a cancer.

Stop relying on appeals to feelings...we must become way more versed in the art of argument and more data based.

Its hard defending your humanity but you're not going to beat that ideology through intimidation or trying to get them to soften up. They know they're trolling so you have to go even deeper to root out their BS.

Your bolded is certainly true. I give up on pleas for reason with Religion. People will simply retain faith as a precaution. You have to actually know the metrics regarding "who you are dealing with" and in what capacity. Appealing to feelings is affective to a degree and with a very specific demographic. Garner that support and adjust tactics in stride. Reacting with emotion is laughable at this point, and does nothing. I test this out on facebook groups, the pseudo intellectual are prone to outing themselves and over reliant on a poor interpretation of logic/reason. I don't know breh...I debate "high IQ types" all the time and shyts second nature to me. They end up emotional and left with false equivalencies.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I usually would be behind this saying how much they exposed them etc...But it's like we already knew these were white supremacist all of this time...We've been discussing people like Bannon/Spencer/Milos/bytch Alaska etc....I mean shyt Richard Spenser all the way to fukk ass Trump.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Man I remember reading this shyt like :ohhh:

Honestly that was a more innocent time in my life :francis:

I thought this was gonna matter :stopitslime:

You literally need to come out in vocal support of pedophilia in order to get canceled :hhh:

Mercer back on his fukk shyt :pacspit: