How Breitbart Laundered Racist Hate: connections b/w key Breitbart & Alt-Right—Many ppl caught up!

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the most disgusting thing about all of this is the black man that married milo.

its much easier to go about life assuming all wp are racist until proven otherwise. :yeshrug:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

:mjpls:
I'm always on the look out for these types.
And they'll use any woman of color to say "I'm not racist " cause apparently if you date a woman of color you can't be racist.
as if misogynysts don't date women everyday.
Even black women get used by these types....like Anthony Fantano.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
For the longest time I never believed dude was even gay and I still don’t.

I think he very much takes an Andy Kauffman appproch to this. This is a man who is committed to the character and underlying message that he is impossible to be shamed or concerned about his image. Meaning, if he needs to be gay, married to a black man, and claim to be Jewish to play “I’m not racist I have a black friend” style defenses he would.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
I don't know who this milo cat is, the rest i'm aware of. Either way this shyt is a disease, and every white has it until unequivocally proven otherwise. Its some hive mind shyt... and yet I seem to get flack every time I say this among some folk I know??? They prove that shyt EVERYDAY

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Dudes got exposed left and right...and Buzzed even withheld a lot of stuff
and now he is liking tweets saying buzzfeed has personal agenda (although that is other guy saying it) but he is pretty much endorsing it..pathetic, lol