How Breitbart Laundered Racist Hate: connections b/w key Breitbart & Alt-Right—Many ppl caught up!

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I do not believe Milo is really married to that Black man. I have a feeling that the entire thing is staged so when he is called out for racist comments about Black people he can pull the " I am not racist my husband is black" card.

Think about it. Three of the worst things a White man in the US can be accused of is being an anti Semite, a homophobe or a racist. Milo claims not to be anti Jewish cuz he is part Jewish, he claims he can't be anti gay cuz he is gay and now that he is "married" to a Black man he can claim not to be racist because his partner is black.

That logic is so retarded. That's like saying I can't be sexist, I married a woman.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I do not believe Milo is really married to that Black man. I have a feeling that the entire thing is staged so when he is called out for racist comments about Black people he can pull the " I am not racist my husband is black" card.

Think about it. Three of the worst things a White man in the US can be accused of is being an anti Semite, a homophobe or a racist. Milo claims not to be anti Jewish cuz he is part Jewish, he claims he can't be anti gay cuz he is gay and now that he is "married" to a Black man he can claim not to be racist because his partner is black.
yeah he’s doing that CAC thing where he tries to check off all the boxes - Jew, gay, black partner - to clean his image and say whatever he wants without reproach

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
The fact little is being done or even shown by the mainstream media makes the alt-right more powerful. The fact that Bannon has more clout makes him more dangerous (literally). Trump did very little to investigate the terror incident in Charlottesville and this will lead to deadlier attacks against minorities. I wouldn't be surprised within the next 2-3 years there major attacks against minority media agencies and religious institutes.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
While many posters have noted this has nothing surprising for anyone paying attention it is very important. Mainly since it shows their true perspective: they don't want "equality of opportunity" or a colorblind society with Blacks and other groups they dislike. They straight hate us. Why else would that due be excited about "decimating" Black attendance in decent colleges. Some dude who praises feudalism hanging with billionaire and Bilderberger Thiel? These guys literally hate the world we live in.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Is Vice all that Liberal? One of the original co-founders went on to form a hipster/fakkit/frat/street gang/real life alt right message board group.
Yes it is, there is a reason Gavin doesn’t work for Vice. Vice is filled with liberal hipsters. Those types might be the worst kind because they always want to hear both sides.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I ignored this until today. Gonna read it all

I still can't comprehend an openly gay white supremacist tho.

Makes me feel like some of my thoughts about how the LGBT community moves were correct.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes it is, there is a reason Gavin doesn’t work for Vice. Vice is filled with liberal hipsters. Those types might be the worst kind because they always want to hear both sides.
one day I need them to answer all this shyt with Gavin because I know he hasn't been affiliated with them for years, but I wonder how Suroosh Alvi feels.

Daps
I watched the stuff that led to gamergate brew up over the years on various gaming forums. The atl-right/white supremacists didn't get involved until they they found out it was white liberals and feminists getting roasted.

So basically they saw an opening?

What is gamergate

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Here's the bottom line. The alt right has long understood that a culture war is easier than an actual one. They have been online stinking it up with cornball WS and light racism f over a decade. The side affect is that key players are all versed in the game of social influence via "media." Its a game to them and they play on emotion of dumb rednecks and hyper emotional POC.

This is why we should stop reacting only to the audacity of racism, that shyt is normalized...stop acting shocked. Attack the ideology, the character, the statement. And do it with composed strength, be untrollable.