How Breitbart Laundered Racist Hate: connections b/w key Breitbart & Alt-Right—Many ppl caught up!

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
The funny shyt is weev is a jew who himself hates jews and 'converted' to neo-nazi'ism :mjlol: Dude is a p*ssy who has been taking credit for other peoples' "work" so to speak in the hacking scene for over a decade. A lot of these people just want to have a soapbox to stand on because they love attention and feel that these counter-views will give them exactly that.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
White supremacist "liberals" hate the white extremist "conservatives" because they're still running on that old white supremacy Windows1898 operating system. They want to get them on that iPhone-10 2017 hipster racism wave and they're fukking the game up for all the white people globally.

:mjpls:
I'm always on the look out for these types.
And they'll use any woman of color to say "I'm not racist " cause apparently if you date a woman of color you can't be racist.
as if misogynysts don't date women everyday.
Even black women get used by these types....like Anthony Fantano.

Reminds me of..........
:sas1:
las_vegas_shooting_1_1507.jpg
:sas2:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

And Adam Grandmaison, whom Rolling Stone described as “underground hip-hop’s major tastemaker,” reached out to Yiannopoulos to suggest he investigate a journalist who had accused her ex-boyfriend of physical abuse.

:wow:

@AndroidHero
@Y2Dre @Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @Houston911 @Michael's Black Son @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Diasporan Royalty @MalikX @The Black Panther
@Matt504 @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson

Yup i know NoJumper was a racist fakkit too. But of course c00n nikkas ride his dikk because he interviews soundcloud rappers.....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The funny shyt is weev is a jew who himself hates jews and 'converted' to neo-nazi'ism :mjlol: Dude is a p*ssy who has been taking credit for other peoples' "work" so to speak in the hacking scene for over a decade. A lot of these people just want to have a soapbox to stand on because they love attention and feel that these counter-views will give them exactly that.
this shyt exposed every single weirdo on the internet :whoo:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This story also exposed GamerGaters, and how the Alt -right and white supremacists used them to spread their racism and hate, it really wasn't about 'ethics' in game journalism after all, it was all about the fragility of young white males.

:sas2:

I wasn't a poster here when this whole GamerGate nonsense started, I wonder if there were posters on thecoli who supported GamerGate.
I watched the stuff that led to gamergate brew up over the years on various gaming forums. The atl-right/white supremacists didn't get involved until they they found out it was white liberals and feminists getting roasted.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
We need a black version of Robert Mercer. They are funding white supremacy with no apologies.
That's not going to happen because our black billionaires are entertainers. They don't have that kind of mindset to make power moves with political schemes.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps

:francis:

they play both sides so they can control BOTH SIDES...

how can yall be this naive

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Mercer stuff had been floating around, they helped Milo stay in the country after DHS had given him notice about his visa status changing and possible deportation. I think they sponsored him by setting him up with a company to sponsor himself. I wouldn't be surprised this marriage thing being something that helps him be on a stronger legal footing green card wise