How Breitbart Laundered Racist Hate: connections b/w key Breitbart & Alt-Right—Many ppl caught up!

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:yeshrug:This is too much shyt to read

But, basically; racist were intimately involved with the current President's right hand man?

What's new?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You don't have to be a billionaire to do what the Mercer's were doing, there is collectively, and alone, a lot of money in all sorts of communities to combat this sickness, and stand up for whatever race they are, or choose to stand for. It's that many of them seem not to. I can see Jay heading slowly down that path though. Funding Breibart isn't some extremely expensive endeavor, look at the salaries there. It's renting an office, hiring 25 employees, and going from there.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:dead::dead::dead: at the way Steve Bannon composes his emails . wtf :russ:

has anyone seen pictures of the SEA OWL? :ohhh::wow:

still havent made my way through this article yet. its a game changer though:feedme:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You don't have to be a billionaire to do what the Mercer's were doing, there is collectively, and alone, a lot of money in all sorts of communities to combat this sickness, and stand up for whatever race they are, or choose to stand for. It's that many of them seem not to. I can see Jay heading slowly down that path though. Funding Breibart isn't some extremely expensive endeavor, look at the salaries there. It's renting an office, hiring 25 employees, and going from there.
But you're talking about literally...how many black people with money who ARENT in entertainment and thus stuck on the teat of maintaining an audience that can blackball them.