Houston Rockets 2024 Thread - Cocaine Curry and AJ Griffin On Board

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This is some of the most shameless officiating I’ve seen in a minute. I get the Clippers are 0-6 or whatever since the Harden trade, but let them earn the victory if that’s the case, not hold their hand the entire time.

Antdrewjosh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
joshua1012
Yeah bro that shyt was ridiculous. The whole game the refs were blowing they whistles liike Andre playing the flute for the clippers and swallowing them for the Rockets..but it's all good still love the fight of this Squad.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Boy getting screwed over by three straight California teams has to be a record. They had mistakes they made themselves, but when you’re up against officiating and ratings type garbage, I don’t even have the energy for it. Here’s some Sengun highlights. He’s THE guy and we can thank Udoka for that.

Brooks and FVV been playing their asses off too. Can’t go wrong with 14 assists and zero TOs, and Brooks is a dawg, so I don’t really care about some of the gambles he takes. Give me that plus his rise in offense over dudes half assing and trying to be cute out there.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Some tough play from the guys tonight. Basically a wire to wire win. Every single person that is supposed to contribute did just that. This team will be hard to beat with your three young core guys playing exactly like they did tonight plus Brooks and FVV doing their thing.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

This is the gist of the game. The Lakers are generally a soft ass team despite their length yet still managed to look much better than they are. The Rockets have spent most of the season being pesky irritant guys that you don’t want to face, even in losses, but they looked like a soft Silas coached team tonight.