Houston Rockets 2024 Thread - Cocaine Curry and AJ Griffin On Board

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Just gonna echo the sentiments again about what it’s like having a real professional coach. That’s another game Silas would’ve lost. Guys are hustling like crazy and contributing in various ways even if shots aren’t falling.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brook is not looking like himself this season but it might be the Bucks new coach tweaking with things that don't need to be messed with.
Nah I meant it in a way like it might’ve been for the worse if we actually signed Loez becaue I think Ime wanted him to start. Ime grew to love sengun but he wasn’t impressed with him based off the footage he saw in review. I refuse to believe Houston was goin to sign Brooks to 25 mill to come off the bench.

It was somebody from the Spurs organization that said recently that Sengun is to Ime what Manu was to Pops. Neither coach really wanted to to give them minutes like that but they forced the coach to play them and warned their approval. I love that comparison

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just gonna echo the sentiments again about what it’s like having a real professional coach. That’s another game Silas would’ve lost. Guys are hustling like crazy and contributing in various ways even if shots aren’t falling.
crazy thing is Silas rockets beat all the top teams last year. You could see the talent was there, they just needed some more extra coaching up. His squad beat Memphis, Denver, Milwaukee, Phoenix, Philadelphia, Boston, Lakers, Mavs, OKC, Minnesota. Over half his victories was on playoff teams. He just couldn’t manage the team and game like Ime.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amen Thompson is a beast on 2k eager to see how he plays when he comes back.
He was a problem for the rockets to start the season. His handles were loose once the season started. It was very startling. Like he couldn’t even bring the ball up the backcourt comfortably. He couldn’t run an offense traditionally because he couldn’t take care of the ball. Hopefully he’s fixing that but Holiday for the time being was definitely an upgrade. I wouldn’t be surprise if Holiday kept his role when Amen comes back.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
crazy thing is Silas rockets beat all the top teams last year. You could see the talent was there, they just needed some more extra coaching up. His squad beat Memphis, Denver, Milwaukee, Phoenix, Philadelphia, Boston, Lakers, Mavs, OKC, Minnesota. Over half his victories was on playoff teams. He just couldn’t manage the team and game like Ime.
I won’t beat up on Silas too much, but I feel a lot of the victories they did get the last three years were simply due to the guys themselves. You can tell set plays were hardly ever actually being run, something the guys have said themselves.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
He was a problem for the rockets to start the season. His handles were loose once the season started. It was very startling. Like he couldn’t even bring the ball up the backcourt comfortably. He couldn’t run an offense traditionally because he couldn’t take care of the ball. Hopefully he’s fixing that but Holiday for the time being was definitely an upgrade. I wouldn’t be surprise if Holiday kept his role when Amen comes back.
Amen going to take some time to get better, but watching his brother play, i know he can do similar things as him.