Houston Rockets 2024 Thread - Cocaine Curry and AJ Griffin On Board

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I want to see what Reed does on a press tempo, if he can run that consistently then we are going to be dangerous. That or if he can catch and shoot with the first team, dude is a video game bucket so far shooting over 50% from the arc. shyts ridiculous!

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Reed has an NBA game. Coming in as a rookie with a middy, 3ball, playing making ability and effort on defense is phenomenal. Ime needs to play him very early no rookie hazing or making him pay dues, dudes game is nice.

What really sold me was that filthy combo he did in the Lakers game to hit the floater (which is also in his arsenal).

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reed has an NBA game. Coming in as a rookie with a middy, 3ball, playing making ability and effort on defense is phenomenal. Ime needs to play him very early no rookie hazing or making him pay dues, dudes game is nice.

What really sold me was that filthy combo he did in the Lakers game to hit the floater (which is also in his arsenal).
Can’t say he has all that based off of summer league. Jalen looked great on summer league. Only thing I’m confident about is his shooting ability. I’ll wait til preseason to judge his playmaking and defense. It’s hard to really judge those aspect in summer league

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Can’t say he has all that based off of summer league. Jalen looked great on summer league. Only thing I’m confident about is his shooting ability. I’ll wait til preseason to judge his playmaking and defense. It’s hard to really judge those aspect in summer league

I hear you but somethings translate no matter where you play at. Effort on defense, knowing where to be on defense, a will to get to the ball translates.

Seeing and reading the same things as your teammates and finding them cutting backdoor or in the corner for open threes translates.

Only thing for Reed is I don't know if he has the handles to be a full time point guard. But with FVV, Jalen, Sengun and Amen he rally doesn't have to be a full time point guard.