Fred showed why he's paid the big money
Brooks is underpaid

team played like shyt and got hosed by the refs and still won

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Won with defense and keeping it close til the end. Jalen with the 57 ts%. If he can keep it like that at a minimum, that’s a great year.

Tari was pulling some Silas team stunts. Missing terribling at the rim and then taking himself out the play to get on defense in transition. I watch Ime on the sideline and he immediately signaled for a sub :mjlol:.

Hope fully by the all star break, amen and/or Cam are ready to be steady contributors.

They sent down an assistant coach to the gleague with Cam to monitor him and assist in his development. They don’t just want him down chucking and dominating

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I’m loving this big man renaissance:

Jokic
Sabonis
Segun
Green
Siakam to an extent

The game seems so much smoother if you can run you offense through your big. Houston is going to be a problem this year. Can the make it to the top 6? Who had Sacramento making it last year?

Top 5 Denver, Minny, Dallas, and Golden state. Phoenix could be there when they get healthy. I think Minny and Dallas are sustainable. I know it’s early. If Houston continues this defense and share the ball, they are right there.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Houston needs to holla at Philly to get back KJ. He ain’t getting burn there anyway
I think trading Jalen’s buddies in KJ and Gup was intentional. It seems to be working too. Let him be surrounded by vets and other hard working youngins. KJ is nothing special anyways.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think trading Jalen’s buddies in KJ and Gup was intentional. It seems to be working too. Let him be surrounded by vets and other hard working youngins. KJ is nothing special anyways.
I know people have got on KJ for his defense, but he was often times shooting 70% at the rim and looked effortless doing it, and with Ime’s coaching he would’ve been more than solid.
Kj wasn’t special but he was a great off the ball scorer and played with energy. He was a natural cutter. I believe he could be a. Better defensive player if he got coached right. Jalen was a terrible defender too and look at him now.

But @CantStop you might be on to something about them trading away his best buddies.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m loving this big man renaissance:

Jokic
Sabonis
Segun
Green
Siakam to an extent

The game seems so much smoother if you can run you offense through your big. Houston is going to be a problem this year. Can the make it to the top 6? Who had Sacramento making it last year?

Top 5 Denver, Minny, Dallas, and Golden state. Phoenix could be there when they get healthy. I think Minny and Dallas are sustainable. I know it’s early. If Houston continues this defense and share the ball, they are right there.
Our schedule is the toughest before the new year. If we can make it to January .500 or better , the rest of the season gets significantly easier. Denver 3x’s, Lakers 3x’s, Mavs 2x’s, Warriors 2x’s, clippers, bucks, Suns, Pacers, Hawks, and Cavs. Our second half of the season looks significantly easier.