Housing Projects in France

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
“ excusez moi! But what is youz doing here?! “
giphy.gif

:mjlol: I’ll slap the fine wine out a French breh.
:laff: you ain't shyt!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I support way more public housing than what exists
My issue with public housing is that it is rented, not owned. And it is concentrated too much away from the means of production.

I support every citizen of the country owning a piece of it. Only wanton greed keeps that from happening.

Guizmo

Double Poney Swag
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
94, France
What are the worst neighborhoods/projects in paris

Project of 93, Saint Denis (Aubervilliers, Aulnay-Sous-Bois, Bobigny, Clichy-Sous-Bois, Montfermeil, Stains, etc.). Really fukked up and grimey project. and 91, Evry (Grigny, Etampes, Corbeilles Essones, Courcouronnes). These are just the town/neighborhood. And as you know, you can have many project inside the town beefing each others. Those town that i had cited are the worst. There are too many fukked up project to even begin with. But you can check the infamous one. Les 3000, Clos St Lazare, Maladrerie, Cite Rouge, Grigny la Grande Borne, Les Pyramides

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
well basically cause you can just effectively walk over...they get the REAL migrants.

Migrants to the USA tend to basically be vetted and sign paperwork...
You forgot about our southern border? There are millions of people in the US who walked here illegally, and thousands more everyday.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You forgot about our southern border? There are millions of people in the US who walked here illegally, and thousands more everyday.
i'm talking about the middle east and africa... most of the USA's migrant population is latin american and catholic.

If the USA brought over muslims AND non-white people...bruh they'd be FREAKING OUT

and the muslims in the USA tend to be less extreme and you dont see them dressing in traditional gear like they do in europe

Guizmo

Double Poney Swag
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
94, France
well basically cause you can just effectively walk over...they get the REAL migrants.

Migrants to the USA tend to basically be vetted and sign paperwork...

Nup. That's not it. Most of my people, who lives in the project aren't immigrant. In fact, they are french, born and raised in France. There father or grand father are immigrants. It's just they live in a secluded and ostracized area and don't give a fukk no more that's it.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Some of those towers look dope. I got a weird obsession with Brutalist architecture and the “towers in the park” thing . America, especially NY, has the most boring and drab looking public housing. Some of the shyt in London especially looks crazy

3F9D807700000578-4447906-Brownfield_estate_in_Poplar_is_a_stark_Brutalist_structure_that_-a-80_1493238626803.jpg

the_baribican_credit_luke_hayes_dezeen_468_1sq.jpg

rich people live in the above tower block.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
americans always talk tough like they have the gulliest hoods
brehs would be getting pick pocketed on a french train by pepe le pew ad doing nothing

Man most coli brehs are not about that life.And brehs who are about that life would know that real recognize real.No one is going to go to the hoods and chat shyt.