Housing Projects in France

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
French are p*ssy
Soft like q-tip cotton....Walk through floor 30 to the 1st with all jewelry on.....
All i know is shyt aint sweet over there in some parts. Even laid back blocks like Saint-Denis in Paris are places you get lost at the wrong time they may not find your body for weeks. Clown ass goons will kill you and tie a cinder block to you feet and dump you in the river. Could even be months before they find your body.

Put it this way i'd rather walk around Yopougon (extremely poor commune in Ivory Coast) than the wrong neighborhood in Paris.

Last edited:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Project of 93, Saint Denis (Aubervilliers, Aulnay-Sous-Bois, Bobigny, Clichy-Sous-Bois, Montfermeil, Stains, etc.). Really fukked up and grimey project. and 91, Evry (Grigny, Etampes, Corbeilles Essones, Courcouronnes). These are just the town/neighborhood. And as you know, you can have many project inside the town beefing each others. Those town that i had cited are the worst. There are too many fukked up project to even begin with. But you can check the infamous one. Les 3000, Clos St Lazare, Maladrerie, Cite Rouge, Grigny la Grande Borne, Les Pyramides
I was wondering what those numbers meant so I Googled. So Paris is 75, 77, 78, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95. 75 is meant to be Inner Paris while the others are the suburbs of Paris?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Parts of Paris looks worse than any american hood :russ:

Paris is far from a sweet place

nikkas will rob you and kill you out there too
lets not go overrate European cities when it comes to the shyts. obviously most metropolitans have there rough parts. I've posted here how much Marseilles is no joke and by far the most dangerous city in europe alone with Naples. But neither places are touching american cities. stats don't back it up.

sidenote: there's noway of posting these things without looking like you're boasting or trying to promote violence.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
They saying women aren't even allowed to enter shops or cafes in some Paris suburbs. Seems kinda wild to me.
:patrice:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I was wondering what those numbers meant so I Googled. So Paris is 75, 77, 78, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95. 75 is meant to be Inner Paris while the others are the suburbs of Paris?

75 is what you call "inner" Paris, meaning it's Paris. All the other are the Départements surrounding Paris.

Carte-de-l'Ile-de-France.jpg

Paris is the 75 in the middle. All these put together form the Ile-de-France region.

Guizmo

Double Poney Swag
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
94, France

Kind of every department in France got a "special number". Paris is 75, Seine-Et-Marne is 77, 78 is Yveslines, 91 Essones, 92 Haut De Seine, 93 Saint Denis etc. 75 is the capital. It's the hype department. Sometimes, you got people who says that there are from paris, but if you ask them their department, they from 77 or 78 :russ:

Guizmo

Double Poney Swag
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
94, France
lets not go overrate European cities when it comes to the shyts. obviously most metropolitans have there rough parts. I've posted here how much Marseilles is no joke and by far the most dangerous city in europe alone with Naples. But neither places are touching american cities. stats don't back it up.

sidenote: there's noway of posting these things without looking like you're boasting or trying to promote violence.

Stats don't back it up because Ethnical statistics are forbidden in France. You won't see one.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Right, coz I saw anther video trying to paint it as a Muslim thing. You live out there?

They've been using "feminism" and the "liberating women" narrative since the invasion of Algeria, it's the same old technique now. Just like how nationalists and extreme-rights supposedly want to "protect" women from "rapist foreigners" etc. Sure there's areas where it's tougher to be a woman, but that can be said in a lot of poorer areas. Strangely enough they try to paint sexism as a Muslim/immigrant issue, yet they say every woman is harassed all the time at work, public transportation, in politics, media, everywhere. Either Muslims have the gift of ubiquity, or something isn't adding up :unimpressed:

Anyway yes been living in Paris since 2012