Housing Projects in France

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Them french goons cut throat as fukk

You would be food in a french hood :mjpls:

It is laughable compared to North Philly, Camden, Trenton, Newark.....Fit Bit will remain on wrist for all steps if I wanted it to..

This is the gulliest French blood in the hallways talking about “ sacrebleu! Gang! “
153a66e7682d5c2474cbe2d519b948df.jpg
:mjlol:

One-eyed Willy!!!

:lolbron:
I don't think you would be able to do that here

I'm not afraid of malnourished French Hobbits breh....

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
The projects are the projects wherever you go. The architecture contributes alot to the mentality that is cultivated, you are mentally and physically in a maze.

In some countries they have started to change the high rise buildings and expand horizontally rather than vertically.

France has it's own set of problems as the government's implement the same system world wide. The same as America, just a different accent. It's a social experiment, push people to the limit and see how they turn out, create few outlets of escape then cherry pick the cream of the crop and make the others hate themself.

People shot and killed is not a badge of honour, nor the notoriety of your neighbourhood or the glorifying the mentality that comes with it, please don't make this thread go down that road.

Nevermind.....:snoop:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Parts of Paris looks worse than any american hood :russ:

Paris is far from a sweet place

nikkas will rob you and kill you out there too

Please, what I look like being afraid of folks who eat croissants and wine all day? They ain't got nothing on North Philly....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Please, what I look like being afraid of folks who eat croissants and wine all day? They ain't got nothing on North Philly....
Paris ain’t the UK. And those migrants are STRAIGHT from home. Not getting vetted into the USA. Real ones over there. They got every weapon you got and more.