Housing Projects in France

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reminds me of this movie, pretty good.

Braqueurs (2015) - IMDb

Been to paris 7 times now, never really venture outside of the city but paris itself does have parts that feel grimey or seedy, but not dangerous, just not that bad to me but i grew up in 90s lower east side in the projects. It's mainly just pickpockets you have to watch out for if you're a tourist, they will steal your shyt and you won't know. Marseilles on the other hand, I heard it gets dangerous.

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
la-heine.jpg

for everyone curious, it`s a pic from the french film "la haine". I highly recommend it if y`all haven`t watched it, it`s in a league with menace II society, boyz n the hood and city of god. One of the best films you will ever see, a classic.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Also dont forget France has a lot of Albanian and Eastern European Immigrants as well as tonnes of African Immigrants. Do not lump them all together and think they're soft You will go there and never return. That's why so many Americans go to European countries and get their asses handed to them; celebrities get robbed with full security what chance do you have.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
always kinda stumped by the comments on how projects in the rest of the world don't match up to those in the US,like that is something to be proud of.Feels like abused kids arguing about who gets it the worst and can take the most abuse:yeshrug:If you take pride in being under systemic repression and it's real life effects you might want to evaluate the square you stand on,nothing heroic about poverty and crime that might get you physically out but mentally right were you want to be..:hubie: having access to guns to kill each other makes all the difference i guess,you cant be a true degenerate without one:snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Also dont forget France has a lot of Albanian and Eastern European Immigrants as well as tonnes of African Immigrants. Do not lump them all together and think they're soft You will go there and never return. That's why so many Americans go to European countries and get their asses handed to them; celebrities get robbed with full security what chance do you have.
well basically cause you can just effectively walk over...they get the REAL migrants.

Migrants to the USA tend to basically be vetted and sign paperwork...