Housing Projects in France

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
It's mad out there, one of my guys was on the run and had to lay low for a few months. Ended up staying in Marseille for a few months.
Mods close the thread I have what I need :jbhmm:.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lets not go overrate European cities when it comes to the shyts. obviously most metropolitans have there rough parts. I've posted here how much Marseilles is no joke and by far the most dangerous city in europe alone with Naples. But neither places are touching american cities. stats don't back it up.

sidenote: there's noway of posting these things without looking like you're boasting or trying to promote violence.
Its easier to point out that the US apartheid state and the hyperurbanization/ghettoization are more in line w/ Third World levels of inequality, with a lot more street money, guns, and drugs to be sold. Ergo a much more violent environment than most places that aren't currently Latin America or suffering through a civil war.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
la-heine.jpg
Such a dope ass flick :blessed:

Prynce

Daps
Violence rates are lower in foreign hoods.

The amount of arms trafficked through your average American hood would throw most countries into a panic.
So American hoods more violent then favelas or townships?

Are acid attacks and stabbings rampant in America?

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
Most American hoods wouldn't hold up compared to foreign hoods

Why yall brehs think hoods in places like Paris, Brazil, London, and the Caribbeans are sweet is beyond me

Only thing we have more than them is land mass, population, and guns

The way nikkas on the coli think shyt is sweet in other countries because people have different accents or eat different food :snoop:

The way UK brehs be on their knife game :huhldup: Getting dipped up on the high road by nikka in a bally and left to bleed out in front of a Chicken Cottage ain't the way to die breh. And them nikkas in France posted on top of their buildings with AKs like they back in a village in Algeria? I'm good :whoa:

Some of you guys on here joke but dudes over there WILL do some wild shyt and then step off and have a tea or croissant on some :bryan::sas2::demonic:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So American hoods more violent then favelas or townships?

Are acid attacks and stabbings rampant in America?
I include Latin America in the listing of places that compare.

Acid attacks and stabbings do not compare to the sheer amount of gun violence in US hoods. Its not a good thing.
But there are stabbings too.

Euro and Asian hoods, and even a lot of SubSaharan African hoods don't hold a candle to US hoods, mass proliferation of firearms is the main reason. :hubie:

Not a competition I want to win :mjcry:

Prynce

Daps
I include Latin America in the listing of places that compare.

Acid attacks and stabbings do not compare to the sheer amount of gun violence in US hoods. Its not a good thing.
But there are stabbings too.

Euro and Asian hoods, and even a lot of SubSaharan African hoods don't hold a candle to US hoods, mass proliferation of firearms is the main reason. :hubie:

Not a competition I want to win :mjcry:
I feel like Gun violence in american hoods is just a side effect of america being a pro gun country

If weapons were available in mass in London. The gun violence would compare to the US.
They have all the same systematic problems we do that leads to poverty and violence among minority groups

I feel like you're under the assumption that because gun violence is higher in the US, then the people who commit it are more violent than people in other countries.(if im wrong my bad)

I mean US hoods are a lot more policed and oppressed than a spot in Paris or in some outskirt Asian/ African town

It's not a competition tho breh
All this shyt is terrible but I feel like the atrocities and the mentalities in foreign hoods differ than american hoods

In those migrant cultures murder and killing isn't taboo like it is here in the states
A lot of those people believe that killing your enemy is a natural part of life because of where they migrated from
Only thing they care about is their group and money

You can say that mentality exists in the US but I don't think its to the extreme as in other countries

I mean i've watched open mutilation videos coming from over seas. The amount of sadistic shyt they do to each other in london is :wow:
I've never seen a breh in the US throw acid in a bytch face as retaliation or see somebody get mutilated with a knife broad daylight

Prynce

Daps
Not entirely true. It's alotta pure evil nikkas in American hoods
idk breh

you right nikkas are evil in the US but I haven't seen the shyt i've seen online in other countries happen in the states
When I see nikkas beheading groups of men by the dozen while laughing and joking for the camera in LA then I would agree

Superstar
Daps
I went to Germany with my ex. She worked on an old US base, the barracks looks just like the Projects in New Orleans. I was like :ohhh:

Maybe from the same designers:yeshrug:

If I remember right most of the bricks in southern cities were either made for WWII factory workers or returning service members. They used the same brutalist design for cheapness and efficiency so it was probably the same govt. contractors.