House Passes Bill to Raise Minimum Wage to $15, a Victory for Liberals

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I don't believe anyone flipping burgers at a fast food chain should make that much money. It's a slap in the face to people who get 2 year degrees and start out at that amount.
i made 16+ an hour working as a cook at denny's. Invested my money and opened up my own shop. People really going to school for 14 an hour?:russ::russ::russ:

Dead ass u should be pissed off more than anybody at the system but you in here defending it:mjlol:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt wont even sniff the senate so whats the point of celebrating?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
i made 16+ an hour working as a cook at denny's. Invested my money and opened up my own shop. People really going to school for 14 an hour?:russ::russ::russ:

Dead ass u should be pissed off more than anybody at the system but you in here defending it:mjlol:
I'm talking about people who get a 2 year degree and they land an entry level job and eventually move up.

Working at Denny's, any resturant or fast food chain isn't work that high of a wage. So a 15, 16 year old kid first job at McDonalds he makes $15 an hour? Nah.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I'm talking about people who get a 2 year degree and they land an entry level job and eventually move up.

Working at Denny's, any resturant or fast food chain isn't work that high of a wage. So a 15, 16 year old kid first job at McDonalds he makes $15 an hour? Nah.
You may not know this having never worked fast food but its very easy to level up and have a good paying position if u apply yourself.

And these young 15, 16 year olds deserve 15 an hour for ignoring the distractions around them and getting a legitimate job. They deserve to be awarded

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Mid level jobs don't really exist like that anymore. :francis:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You may not know this having never worked fast food but its very easy to level up and have a good paying position if u apply yourself.

And these young 15, 16 year olds deserve 15 an hour for ignoring the distractions around them and getting a legitimate job. They deserve to be awarded
Awarded?:mjlol: Some of their parents make them get jobs. Others get them cause they trying to get the new sneakers that come out. Either way, they don't deserve shyt. They are getting their feet wet in the job market as children working one of the most basic job in the world. Therefore they should start out at a min wage that's suitable. And it's no where close to $15.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

This isn't 1995 man. Making 15 dollars an hour is pretty much the minimum anyone should receive and probably more in cities like New York. The cost of everything is up.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Awarded?:mjlol: Some of their parents make them get jobs. Others get them cause they trying to get the new sneakers that come out. Either way, they don't deserve shyt. They are getting their feet wet in the job market as children working one of the most basic job in the world. Therefore they should start out at a min wage that's suitable. And it's no where close to $15.
The fukk is wrong with a teenager picking up a job cause they want to buy they own clothes? And u reject a halfway decent min wage for this country cause u look down on teenagers gaining extra income that can help prepare themselves for college?

How much do u make? Sounds like you jealous at 16 year olds making your income

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Fair enough.

:rudy:

They deserve to get a good raise and maybe a bonus if they do a better than good job. But they don't deserve $15/hr. Plus they already get "awarded"; they get a paycheck. :dahell:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Fair enough.

:rudy:

They deserve to get a good raise and maybe a bonus if they do a better than good job. But they don't deserve $15/hr. Plus they already get "awarded"; they get a paycheck. :dahell:
So how much do you believe is a fair wage?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This isn't 1995 man. Making 15 dollars an hour is pretty much the minimum anyone should receive and probably more in cities like New York. The cost of everything is up.
You can't measure this as the United States. You have to measure this on a state by state basis. A lot of Southern States that either inherit the federal min wage or have a low state min wage would be hurt by a $15 min wage.
The fukk is wrong with a teenager picking up a job cause they want to buy they own clothes? And u reject a halfway decent min wage for this country cause u look down on teenagers gaining extra income that can help prepare themselves for college?

How much do u make? Sounds like you jealous at 16 year olds making your income
I'm sorry for not believing in hand outs for teens or anyone doing a basic job.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So how much do you believe is a fair wage?

Adjust the 1968 minimum wage of $1.60 to today's dollars.... around $12.10/hr, federally. The states can determine their own min wages based on the cost of living in those cities/counties/states.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
You can't measure this as the United States. You have to measure this on a state by state basis. A lot of Southern States that either inherit the federal min wage or have a low state min wage would be hurt by a $15 min wage.

I'm sorry for not believing in hand outs for teens or anyone doing a basic job.
And i believe in a fair wage for any human being who decides to get an honest job and do honest work