House Passes Bill to Raise Minimum Wage to $15, a Victory for Liberals

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
George Wallace I thought?
As a high schooler she was a Barry Goldwater girl. I think she switched identities in college and later worked for McGovern. But she was also a white Sox fan before she was a cubs fan. She likes losers.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Beautiful! All true and even then it'll STILL be too much for the Conservaturds.

"Bu bu bu but muh small business."

If your business can't survive without paying adults sub poverty wages with part time hours you and it need to :camby:
Increasing barriers to entry while decrying big corporations :russ:
Just set the min wage to $50/hr so only Walmart and the like exist.
:russ:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Maybe a French Revolution where greedy CEOs get beheaded and landowners get beaten to death in the public is needed

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Never try to get a raise. It's physically impossible for your boss to pay you more. The Earth would split asunder and swallow his business whole.

Ignore the raise he gave himself, that should have been hidden by the Invisible Hand, you were not supposed to see that.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Maybe a French Revolution where greedy CEOs get beheaded and landowners get beaten to death in the public is needed
I repped you.

I think if I were to take a banker for a road trip under a Liz Warren administration I would be given a medal.

I’m not shy about pointing out the people who have hurt me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The fact that some clowns in here still think $15 an hour is a lot of money. That's BELOW a reasonable minimum wage, anywhere in America. fukk the small business owner. You can't afford to pay your workers a REAL living was wage you deserve to fail. The market will replace you with someone who can.
You really don't believe this :stopitslime: