House Passes Bill to Raise Minimum Wage to $15, a Victory for Liberals

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you benefit from the experience?
I did and didn't in the same breath. On the one hand I got some much needed exp. but couldn't move any higher nor move towards direct employment than where I was at. All props for your mans making 6 figures, but that doesn't mean what I said wasn't accurate not negative towards anyone in temp gang getting them chips. You conveniently left off raising wages in your silly list like we can't do both though.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some of these same people arguing against raising the minimum wage are hoping President Yang will cut them a $1000 check every month :mjlol:

You mad cause that will do more to help than any of Bernie’s policies :umad:

All this round about bullshyt and some crazy ass jobs guarantee :mjtf:

We giving the resources straight to the people :umad:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Automate everything, and capitalism would be forced to give BASIC INCOME to all citizens :umad:

Then humanity will enter a new era of prosperity

That’s hopefully the end goal but it needs to be gradual, god knows 90% of society can’t operate with out a job giving them meaning :francis:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
That’s hopefully the end goal but it needs to be gradual, god knows 90% of society can’t operate with out a job giving them meaning :francis:
What society are you talking about?

The rest of the world don’t come near to what we clock annually. The truth is white people dont have any appetite to having non whites experience economic growth. But the thing I’m confused is if we are all lazy, what difference does it make to white people if we get a check for nothing.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What society are you talking about?

The rest of the world don’t come near to what we clock annually. The truth is white people dont have any appetite to having non whites experience economic growth. But the thing I’m confused is if we are all lazy, what difference does it make to white people if we get a check for nothing.

No complaints from me :yeshrug:

UBI would give black people actual capital to thrive economically. :yeshrug: