House is swarmed after being listed in Raleigh for under $300k

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The avg price for a house in 1970 was $17,000

This shyt is not sustainable at all
It's incredible. And boomers stuck trying to understand why Gen Z ain't signing up for the bullshyt

US-income-v-housing-1-nationwide-.png

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Questions y’all can’t answer properly…. My questions could be coming from concerns from kinfolk that’s been living and making good bread in Raleigh-Durham for the last 20 years..,,, and i mean thorough ass nikkas…. :sas2:
They answered you already. :mjlol:

They showed you the jobs and the economic interest of major companies.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I see people sleeping on Raleigh it’s on the come up. That’s why that house was in high demand. They been building a bunch of new shyt in heavy in Raleigh and Fayetteville. These companies see NC as a sleeping giants. Warm weather, low cost of living and we more progressive than neighboring states in south. Don’t be surprised in about 20 years Raleigh is the new Atlanta. People gonna run down here for all the jobs and low cost of living.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I see people sleeping on Raleigh it’s on the come up. That’s why that house was in high demand. They been building a bunch of new shyt in heavy in Raleigh and Fayetteville. These companies see NC as a sleeping giants. Warm weather, low cost of living and we more progressive than neighboring states in south. Don’t be surprised in about 20 years Raleigh is the new Atlanta. People gonna run down here for all the jobs and low cost of living.
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Raleigh (and Charlotte) have been two of the hottest housing markets in the country for years
I know

But I didn’t think Raleigh in particular would ever get to the point where a 300k house would have a block full of people swarming it like this with cars lining around the corner.

There is no way the south should ever have gotten this bad.

I get NYC, LA, and San Fran because these places are super dense and have limited space next to bodies of water.

When cities in the south that clearly have land to build/expand get like this it shows you how out of wack the demand is.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Aint gonna be a low cost of living if folks fighting over a 300k housing listing.

somone prolly gonna pay damn near double for this house alone.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I know

But I didn’t think Raleigh in particular would ever get to the point where a 300k house would have a block full of people swarming it like this with cars lining around the corner.

There is no way the south should ever have gotten this bad.

I get NYC, LA, and San Fran because these places are super dense and have limited space next to bodies of water.

When cities in the south that clearly have land to build/expand get like this it shows you how out of wack the demand is.

i feel like whats going on in this south is troll tactics get more people to buy houses. i guarantee who ever selling that house just bring his/her family members make it look the housing market is booming there.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I bought my house early last year, I just beat this craziness that's going on today:wow:

Funny thing is, I wanted to wait until I saved up a little more money for the down payment/closing cost and I'm thankful I didn't. If you have the opportunity and means, pull the damn trigger, especially now.
Horrible advice, This bubble gonna burst

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I got a link to companies that have already been there and most of them don’t have a cornucopia of 10s of thousands of jobs that pay 100k plus
You don't need make $100k for a $300K home. You asked what kind of jobs, they provided the info.

But you missed to point, this is not some backwoods town. It's a growth area with serious opportunities.

This is not the 1950's. You don't need to migrate to Detroit for employment anymore.